Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I’d like Spurs to lie down for us, it’s not going to happen, especially with them still in the race for top four. Obviously a Villa win on Monday would be a huge boost, but can’t see it happening.

Do think the fact that a lot of their fans actively want us to win can only help though. It’s not going to be as hostile as it could be, plus we broke the hoodoo with the FA Cup win earlier in the season.

Going to be absolutely shitting it on Tuesday regardless (unless United defy the odds against Arsenal), but have full faith in this team.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland

All roads lead to Spurs.

Not sure what to expect. It’s a stinker for us but we have no choice but to go and win. Draw would leave a bitter taste heading into West Ham needing goals.

The positives outweigh the negatives. The team is in good shape, we have a great set of lads and we have history to make.

We need Haaland and Kev for this one.

All the speculation and trying to figure out what we need to do to become champions. It’s not a forgone conclusion at all. Plenty of bottle on show against Fulham and I expect the same again.

Nervy 15 min spells each half with city winning 1-2.

Bring it on. It is written in the stars for us to win the league at Spurs and pip Arsenal to the league.

I said at the time when this got rearranged it'll have some significance for the run in, gives me the same vibes as the Villa game in 2014.

Not predicting a score, not saying we'll do this or do that but this team of ours are smelling blood. If Arsenal are coming for the king they'd better not miss as we're on it and scoring for fun.

Roll on Tuesday.

As much as I’d like Spurs to lie down for us, it’s not going to happen, especially with them still in the race for top four. Obviously a Villa win on Monday would be a huge boost, but can’t see it happening.

Do think the fact that a lot of their fans actively want us to win can only help though. It’s not going to be as hostile as it could be, plus we broke the hoodoo with the FA Cup win earlier in the season.

Going to be absolutely shitting it on Tuesday regardless (unless United defy the odds against Arsenal), but have full faith in this team.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
On the night the Spuds players and fans will be well up for this game, regardless of what’s to play for. We just have to go into our relentless mode but sometimes it won’t happen, I think this game may find us out got to win as the Tarquin’s will probably win their last 2.

History beckons.

36 games say we are the far better team, but our history against them tells me a victory would be historic all of its own accord. The only question now is whose history prevails…City and Rodri create new history or Spurs spoil both and help create some of their own?

COME ON CITY!!!

That’s upset the Arsenal fans.

The logical argument of the last home game finishing 10pm on a weekday seems lost on some of the Arsenal fans, but it’s funny how upset they are over it haha!

Would love an easy 3-1 win spectacle for the neutral full of marvelous city goals and a token spurs goal

I actually think Villa will beat the Dippers on Monday, after yesterday they have nothing left to play for,

The chance to secure a CL spot in front of your own fans in the last home game of the season against a team with nothing to play for,

Not saying Spurs will lay down, but there is a difference between putting your body on the line for your own club/fans and for your biggest rivals, especially when you are hoping to go to the EURO’s in the summer

personally I don’t think City need any help from anybody, we look like determined team, and no one will stand in are way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.