Vote for Carl Tilson - one hell of a brave blue

Sent them an email,mate. I wish you all the very best of luck in your battle against your
condition and you really are an inspiration with your positive attitude in extreme adversity.
Good luck blue.

Done mate!

I'm praying for a miracle for ya...don't give up...chin up...keep fighting & praying.

It was reported this week that the last time City won the FA Cup wearing Umbro shirts was against Portsmouth in 1934.
City were 1-0 down at half time and your granddad scored 2 in the second half, thus winning the game for City!!!
You sound like a winner...just like your granddad :-)
Hopefully we can do it again soon with our new Umbro shirts.

Cheers
BlackleyBlue

Can someone who is on Bluewatch / any other mcfc forums please get a similar sticky going? Unlike the European elections every vote matters!

I was having what i thought was a tough hard weekend till i read that post.
Carl i wish you every success and i truly look up to you and you inspire me to be a better and stronger person. Most of us put football first a lot of the time but you have just reminded me how lucky i am mate.
Your post will be on Bluewatch.
x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.