City purchase factory?

Cambridgeblue said:
Its in The Blood said:
Will ask her to do a bit of dogging.

Mate whatever you do in your spare time is fine... but can you also ask your wife to do some digging to see if she can get any more info? That is if she's not too busy with the dogging and all...

Bwahahahahahaha!!

Quality.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Peter Barnes on talkSPORT referred to intentions the club may have regarding increasing capacity at COMS only this morning. This got me thinking.......

England has put a bid in for the 2014 World Cup and as such, if the bid is successful, there is NO WAY our owners would want our ground to be excluded from hosting matches - especially as the Swamp is at present a bigger option and more viable to be chosen above COMS. Therefore the plan will be to extend COMS to 80k, also to build a state of the art complex on the Clayton Analine site featuring hotels etc which would make COMS THE BEST GROUND/FACILITY in the whole of England, thus pissing all over the Swamp and allowing us to be chosen as host City for all World Cup matches whilst the Swamp gets cock all. The trams will be in by then too.

This would enhance our reputation, piss the Rags off and elevate our leaders status to be God-like across the world.

Get in! :)

If you'll excuse me for letting my northern roots show for a moment:

Fook yeah!

May I also add that I've been phoning recruiters in the north west today in the hope of getting a job back in Manchester so I can get a season ticket...

On Talk Sport Peter Barnes only said that if we become successful we'd have to put another tier on the stadium because there'd be loads of City fans wanting to watch the team every game! He didnt actually say that the owners are going to expand the stadium as something that is going to happen, it was merely a BIG UP to us blues for having a big fan base!

I got made redundant 3 months ago and I am finding it difficult to secure even an interview anywhere.So imagine my surprise(I work in warehousing),Manchester City asked me to attend an interview thursday,Ive been a blue for 40 years.heres hoping.

canyerdogputoutafire said:
I got made redundant 3 months ago and I am finding it difficult to secure even an interview anywhere.So imagine my surprise(I work in warehousing),Manchester City asked me to attend an interview thursday,Ive been a blue for 40 years.heres hoping.

I doubt it can to be honest.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Its in The Blood said:
Will ask her to do a bit of dogging.

Mate whatever you do in your spare time is fine... but can you also ask your wife to do some digging to see if she can get any more info? That is if she's not too busy with the dogging and all...

Bwahahahahahaha!!

Quality.

Hahaha, that's hilarious! :)

canyerdogputoutafire said:

Good luck mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.