Tevez [Merged]

Don't know how long its been on & apologies if this has been posted before - I can't be arsed going through all of these pages to find out but I've just looked at the Sky text football headlines & Tevez has had a really good rant about Bacon face -good stuff!

Maybe Tevez Tonight ?

If we have a deal in place which seems likely then surely we will be able to say Tevez is a City player at midnight tonight ??

I think that there could be an announcement tonight on SSN and a unveiling tommorow with RCS.

Re: Maybe Tevez Tonight ?

mcfc_die_hard said:
If we have a deal in place which seems likely then surely we will be able to say Tevez is a City player at midnight tonight ??

I think that there could be an announcement tonight on SSN and a unveiling tommorow with RCS.
haha moved

langy[wales] said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

haha moved

Good. Didnt need a new thread. I dont see why we'd do it anyway... not all of us are that impatient

mcfc_die_hard said:

Think Tevez would want to pick the worst possible time for baconface.

They won't do that because they'll want to do it in peak hours where we'll have everybody's attention and people will be glued to SSN. They'll be a flurry of deals going through tommorow anyway (officially).

I don't know. I think whoever said they want another big signing to be sat either side of Garry and Mark (as referred to by Kia) may not be too far off the mark. They'd get on the back of every newspaper and SSN would be flooded with e-mails saying we're killing football and people basically shitting a brick. Fabiano would be a cracking buy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.