Any Long-Distance Season Ticket Holders?

In Edinburgh with a season ticket, make all the homes and about 75% of the aways, midweek aways are the main problem.

Its only a 4 hour drive each way, just put the stereo on and you'll be ok and home in time for match of the day, and stop at the truckstop at Jct38 of the M6 for breakfast on the way down.

Away games I tend to fly down for, its cheaper and quicker to fly to london than to drive to manchester really, so its no bother.

never realised how easy me and the little one have it, we only have a 250 mile round trip.

I am also up for getting a season ticket, but travelling from Watford every home game might be a problem. Still well up for getting up to as many home games as possible next season. Anyone else live in the Watford / North London area?

Jeez, that must have cost you a few quid! You must be loaded - can you loan me £250 for a Value Season Card?

Seriously though, I have nothing but the utmost admiration for the amazing dedication shown by you and the other respondents on this thread. Respect!

bluesimon said:
Attended all but 1 of the Home Games (except Fulham Cup Game) and most away games (except Burnley) and have been travelling from Kent Coast (550 mile round trip) for part of the time, but work takes me to New York alot, so had over 19 return flights to and from NY to London/Mcr, so a rough total for this season has been 115,000 miles to and from the US and about 10,000 - 15,000 miles within the UK. I would be interested to know if there is anyone who has travelled more miles.

For what it's worth, i want to keep Mancini. We have only had 5 months of him and is not fair to completely judge him in that time. I just want us to have come continuity - for someone of proven previous ability, which Bobby Manc absolutely has - allow him to start to create his OWN team and then give him time to make that team work.

Rednapp came into a developing team and has had 2 years to stamp his own imprimatur, trade and bring in some more players who he knows will be able to work to his vision. The money is irrelevent. Its about people. I hope Khaldoon gives mancini exactly the same - time, support and backing.

For me it depends on where I am

I live in York most of the time so travel there and back . . . about 180 mile round trip

When im back home in manc Its a 15 min walk

Well guys I take my hat off to all of you. My 150ml round trip seams a 'cock stride'.

My mate has a s/t in the South Stand. He lives in Connecticut. Doesn't make every game (bus connections aren't clever!!) but seems to manage to get 5 or 6 in every season. including a couple of aways. Somebody else takes his seat when he cannot attend.

His kids are all blues and they have all attended games at COMS.

Some might question his sanity!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.