West Brom vs City - Official Match Thread

K.Reeves right foot said:
Great win, professional and at times superb football, why the second half had to be so nervy god only knows but sets us up nicely for the Scum on weds, 4-0 win puts us above them and we should be above them as watching them yesterday they are awful how they are second i don't understand.
They manage to win whilst playing shite. Also, very, very few daft defeats. Not exactly rocket science.

MASSIVE WELL DONE TO ALL.

WBA DID NOT WANT TO LOSE TODAY, HARD GAME FOR US, BUT WE DID IT

TO THE GUYS THAT WENT, AWESOME HEARD YOU ALL THROUGH THE GAME.

CAN WE ALL GET ON BOARD NOW AND BLOW THE SCUM AWAY ON WED

FORZA MANCINI

CTID

PRIMA

good solid display from city david silvas passing was good yaya toure had his best game for a while and ballotelli ? well he is awesome he has so much fire in his belly alright he contest every decision but all great players want to win everball so although he got sent off why only the ref knows ive watched it back and mulumbu has hold of his leg he was just shaking him of what a joke!.good all round display from the defence as well .

jimharri said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Great win, professional and at times superb football, why the second half had to be so nervy god only knows but sets us up nicely for the Scum on weds, 4-0 win puts us above them and we should be above them as watching them yesterday they are awful how they are second i don't understand.
They manage to win whilst playing shite. Also, very, very few daft defeats. Not exactly rocket science.
yes obviously thyey win when playing shite, but it is rocket science until you explain HOW they do it, not just state the obvious.

birchwoodgingerste said:
good solid display from city david silvas passing was good yaya toure had his best game for a while and ballotelli ? well he is awesome he has so much fire in his belly alright he contest every decision but all great players want to win everball so although he got sent off why only the ref knows ive watched it back and mulumbu has hold of his leg he was just shaking him of what a joke!.good all round display from the defence as well .
Really?

He was good and I like his determination, but FFS he was a prick today and he needs to cut this stupid hard man shit out of his game. I'd dock him a weeks wages.

He put us right in the shit but we did very well not to concede, he got what was coming to him.

Take your blue tinted glasses off ;) if that was a WBA player we'd be screaming our tits off for him to be banned for a few weeks.

He looks like a brilliant young player, but hopefully he will learn to grow up and fast.

MelbourneBlue said:
Before the Arse game, i took off my City wallpaper on the laptop due to doing maintenence work. Since then we have lost all three.
I have since put it back on. Hope that helps.

Pats self on the back and says..."well done"

MelbourneBlue said:
MelbourneBlue said:
Before the Arse game, i took off my City wallpaper on the laptop due to doing maintenence work. Since then we have lost all three.
I have since put it back on. Hope that helps.

Pats self on the back and says..."well done"

Please leave it on there!

[/quote]They manage to win whilst playing shite. Also, very, very few daft defeats. Not exactly rocket science.[/quote]

great teams win matches also playing shit. It's question of mentality. That's what Mancini meant when he said it takes time to create a great team, not only players. When City willl be able to win games on a consistent basis, playing well and playing shit, that's when you can say it's became a contender.

They manage to win whilst playing shite. Also, very, very few daft defeats. Not exactly rocket science.[/quote]

great teams win matches also playing shit. It's question of mentality. That's what Mancini meant when he said it takes time to create a great team, not only players. When City willl be able to win games on a consistent basis, playing well and playing shit, that's when you can say it's became a contender.[/quote]
I think I've seen signs of us starting to do that already this season, but the rest will come when we get our hands on a trophy.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.