Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yozzerblue said:
I posted the info this morning. My scource is one hundred percent. I can tell you that sky were there from early morning waiting for Nasri. I then posted that he was expected around three pm. Obviously this didn't happen. People are on standby incase he arrives tonight, but I am now told the deal is done and if not tonight tomorrow morning. I don't bullshit or make things up and for obvious reasons don't want to drop anyone in the shit. So thats it, tonight or tomorrow morning and we have done medicals up to midnight before so I am told. The reason for the misleading thread title was my text said Nasri/Bridgewater and as I was busy at work quickly posted what I thought it meant. The Nasri trail was a little bit cold at the time of my post, and it will be open and closed by tomorrow. Anyone who wants to slag me off, feel free. I can take it........ Happy days.

definately dont think its happening tonight,i was at the ground about half an hour ago and i asked a few people who were coming out of the main entrance and out of the media centre and everyone said nothing is happening here tonight as they were all packing up and going home

glen quagmire said:
[bigimg]http://i55.tinypic.com/348otah.jpg[/bigimg]

Sky sports camera man. He was talking to a reporter who was knelt down on his laptop. I asked them if they had any info, the guy in the suit said that the deal had been done, however Arsenal fc were dragging their heels over something, he said it was definitley not the player or us. He had THREE mobiles that were going mental constantly and when i asked him if it was worthwhile staying, he said "his arrival here is imminent". There was no fucker else so i thought i'd stop and take my chances for a bit.

Then all his phones rang at once and he said to me "i have to get this one as it's my source mate, not being ignorant or anything" and proceeded to jog away from me to answer it. I walked back to the car, when i turned around the reporter drew his finger across his throat, to gesture to the cameraman it was no use being outside the CB stand entrance.

I did not get the feeling they were rushing off for a 'scoop' elsewhere as the camera man (who was sound) just slowly put his stuff away.

I hate billy bullshitters!

Oh and cheers for posting liam.

I like his effort of camouflage with the plants...nice touch that.

It's obviously too late in the day to do anything and get Nasri in. The nest bet were if he arrived in the morning signed the papers, took the medical and met the team. He's going to have 50 or so matches to get acclimated. No need to rush.

Samir Nasri was at the Bridgewater hospital today....my friends sister works there....if it helps, she's from a family of massive blues. I received a text about 3:30pm. She has never lied/been wrong previously as she doesn't know who they are to make stuff up about, samir nasri was there today. Abuse me...I couldn't care less, I'm not ITK, just another blue chuffed to bits with another quality signing!

RW9 said:
Samir Nasri was at the Bridgewater hospital today....my friends sister works there....if it helps, she's from a family of massive blues. I received a text about 3:30pm. She has never lied/been wrong previously as she doesn't know who they are to make stuff up about, samir nasri was there today. Abuse me...I couldn't care less, I'm not ITK, just another blue chuffed to bits with another quality signing!

Are city controlling the media now? Media blackout? I thought that there were a load of cameramen outside the hospital? Or was Samir sneaked into the hospital? Interesting stuff and I think the signing must be very close.

RW9 said:

So tell me this then.. How the fuck did he get into bridgewater and out without nobody seeing him? And there was a load of paps outside???

RW9 said:
Where´s the proof mate? Surely there has to be some kind of irrefutable evidence and no I´m not asking for a mobile pic with electrodes attached to his chest ffs! Something clearly does not add up about the purported medical

mike channon´s windmill said:
RW9 said:
Where´s the proof mate? Surely there has to be some kind of irrefutable evidence and no I´m not asking for a mobile pic with electrodes attached to his chest ffs! Something clearly does not add up about the purported medical

I totally agree mate, there's bin more posts on here today than ever... Nasri's at bridgewater.. Nasri's having a medical. I don't believe nout until I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.