Found out a little snippet

Ticket For Schalke said:
Yer i serve them night before, they go for their walk around 10.15 on the morning, HILTON got the contract this season, they have the exec suite on 1st floor, Jose the liason sorts it all out.

This was my status before Villa game.....

Will die a happy man now after spending the night with the City players, No Zabba, Aguero or Tev....... — at Executive Lounge Hilton Manchester
Like · · Tag friends · 15 October at 05:30

The first floor is just conference rooms

Prestwich_Blue said:
york away to this! said:
...at least the discussion seems to have sobered the OP up....
I think it was the thought of seeing Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A.'s arse that did that.

ha ha ................. 12:30 tomorrow ... Kro bar will have a new "Bike park".

My lads going to get a good hiding when I get home tonight ................. where the fuck does he go now while we toddle off to the Kro Bar ............. hmmmmm I seem to recall him pointing out that sex shop on Paton Street opposite Malmaison the other day ............. I wonder ???

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
york away to this! said:
...at least the discussion seems to have sobered the OP up....
I think it was the thought of seeing Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A.'s arse that did that.

ha ha ................. 12:30 tomorrow ... Kro bar will have a new "Bike park".

My lads going to get a good hiding when I get home tonight ................. where the fuck does he go now while we toddle off to the Kro Bar ............. hmmmmm I seem to recall him pointing out that sex shop on Paton Street opposite Malmaison the other day ............. I wonder ???

round the back of malmaison with that swedish bloke in a city shirt and a david silva mask..... daddy, daddy, can we go now?

Contrary to popular belief, the team don't stay at the Malmaison before a game anymore- it is the Hilton. I took some photos at around 11.30 on the day of the Everton match; just as the team were leaving the hotel to go to the ground. Will put a couple on here if I can work out how to!!!
Odd given that Malmaison sponsor the club...

carlos said:
Contrary to popular belief, the team don't stay at the Malmaison before a game anymore- it is the Hilton. I took some photos at around 11.30 on the day of the Everton match; just as the team were leaving the hotel to go to the ground. Will put a couple on here if I can work out how to!!!

I see your location is Geneva, is that in Sweden??

If the City team are at the Hilton before the game tomorrow I will show my arse in Kro Bars window in Piccadilly.

Not again eh KT?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
carlos said:

I see your location is Geneva, is that in Sweden??

Not unless CERN have really buggered things up this time ;-)

GazC said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Yer i serve them night before, they go for their walk around 10.15 on the morning, HILTON got the contract this season, they have the exec suite on 1st floor, Jose the liason sorts it all out.

This was my status before Villa game.....

Will die a happy man now after spending the night with the City players, No Zabba, Aguero or Tev....... — at Executive Lounge Hilton Manchester
Like · · Tag friends · 15 October at 05:30

The first floor is just conference rooms

Yer sorry, i do alot of work on the 1st floor, exec longue is just up the stairs on second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.