Gerry Creaney

Mad Eyed Screamer

manchester-city-gerry-creaney-149-panini-super-players-96-english-premiership-football-sticker-46404-p.jpg

10st 10lbs?????????
My arse!

Didn't know he was from Coatbridge. What a fucking shithole that place is, there's a place there called The Time Capsule and it sums the town up perfectly.

I remember in the early days of the City Magazine - just after we swapped this lump of lard for Paul Walsh he did an exclusive interview from a pub where he was having Sunday Lunch or pie and chips!

stony said:
Didn't know he was from Coatbridge. What a fucking shithole that place is, there's a place there called The Time Capsule and it sums the town up perfectly.
It's not great, my brother lives in Coatbridge. Gerry Creaney now drives for one of the local taxi firms.

nmc said:
I remember in the early days of the City Magazine - just after we swapped this lump of lard for Paul Walsh he did an exclusive interview from a pub where he was having Sunday Lunch or pie and chips!

He was a regular in the Orange Tree in Altrincham whilst he was one of our players. I remember he played against Alty in a pre-season friendly and he managed to get back to the pub before us .............. He was still wearing his City Training kit ...... But to be fair he bought us a pint.

Friend in a paper shop once told me "we deliver to another one of your players", Its Gerry Creaney she said, oh The Slug was my response.

Turned around and who should be standing there?

Hello Gerry mate, I shook his hand and told him "you scored a great goal last". Exit stage left.

mclovinIT said:
Friend in a paper shop once told me "we deliver to another one of your players", Its Gerry Creaney she said, oh The Slug was my response.

Turned around and who should be standing there?

Hello Gerry mate, I shook his hand and told him "you scored a great goal last". Exit stage left.

Should have just sidestepped and went for a brisk walk, he'd never have caught you !

nmc said:

And we handed money over for the useless pile of dog mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.