EURO 2012: Day 7 Matchday Thread

City Raider said:
carlos92 said:
strongbowholic said:
Aren't we supposed to be running the rule over Giovinco?

Nope press speculation. He is decent but nowhere near the standard that we are looking at.

-- Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:44 pm --

Blue Haze said:
What's the order of tie-breaker in this tournament? Head to head, GD?

I think it is head to head.

its the amount of points you have in games between the tied teams, not the same as head to head in case there are 3 teams tied

Thanks for clearing that up then :). Italy will have to hope Spain will win tonight, and then win again vs Croatia and they win against Ireland.

carlos92 said:
City Raider said:
carlos92 said:
Nope press speculation. He is decent but nowhere near the standard that we are looking at.

-- Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:44 pm --

I think it is head to head.

its the amount of points you have in games between the tied teams, not the same as head to head in case there are 3 teams tied

Thanks for clearing that up then :). Italy will have to hope Spain will win tonight, and then win again vs Croatia and they win against Ireland.

yep, the interesting group is last nights assuming germany win - if holland beat portugal by one goal, they'll all have 3 points and the same goal difference, portugal through on goals scored

I just hope Spain Vs Ireland is a good game and the Irish put up a good contest. But it also could be an exhibition for Spain and they could win 5 or 6 - 0

irishflag100612.jpg
;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.