Our Support In The Birds Nest Stadium

Blue Maverick said:
Red also in the far east is also considered a very lucky colour, so that's why Manure, Liverpool and Arse have good support there.

Funny that red ain´t that popular among chinese clubs then..Just 4 out of 16 clubs played in red in the top division the last season.

Blueper said:
We just love football.
Why nobody supports Fleetwood or Gillingham here?
Well I blame TV coverage.

Nevermind, there are many people on here that lives next door to other clubs like the rags, stalybridge celtic, wigan, Limerick etc.

They still choose to support City, because love will not be denied..

Biggest positive for future growth was we actually won the game to attract the gloryboys to fund our future, We have had some embarrasing pre season results on tours such as south africa.

The foreigners want to follow winners we will catch up, the key is to keep winning the pots

shnaghaicityfish said:
there were about 50-100 "western" blues there but most were expats living in OZ, NZ or China (like me). There were fewer western Arse fans. There were quite a few locals in City shirts/scarves but what was noticable was how much more organised the Arsenal fans and team were; fans had big flags, chants etc. At the end the Arsenal team ran round the pitch with a big banner in Chinese which I assume said something like "thank you, we promise we'll win something soon" while our lads milled about aimlessly, then did a quick lap waving. Could have done with a "Champions" banner in Chinese.

Were they selling stella?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.