Cavani (continued)

bluemanc96 said:
Dzeko has had enough apparently. He's scoring and gets benched and has asked his representatives to alert clubs of his availability. Inter are early favourites and discussions have happened. Mancini isn't a big fan of his and the move could make sense money wise. We still owe inter money for balotelli and with sneijder on his way out, they will have the funds available. If dzeko goes then someone will come in, if no one goes, then no one will come in. Mancini isn't going to go and sign a 30-40million pound striker because aguero is out for 2 months. Forget about falcao+cavani at least until the summer. Guidetti could get a look in once he's fit. And just to add, mancini will not sell balotelli. He's put up with him for too long to just sell him now. He sees him as a son and he is desperate to mould him into a class act.

Then in that case, they'll both have to go.

yellamcfc said:
bluemanc96 said:
Dzeko has had enough apparently. He's scoring and gets benched and has asked his representatives to alert clubs of his availability. Inter are early favourites and discussions have happened. Mancini isn't a big fan of his and the move could make sense money wise. We still owe inter money for balotelli and with sneijder on his way out, they will have the funds available. If dzeko goes then someone will come in, if no one goes, then no one will come in. Mancini isn't going to go and sign a 30-40million pound striker because aguero is out for 2 months. Forget about falcao+cavani at least until the summer. Guidetti could get a look in once he's fit. And just to add, mancini will not sell balotelli. He's put up with him for too long to just sell him now. He sees him as a son and he is desperate to mould him into a class act.

I'm hoping that after the debacle in the derby, a decision which may well cost us the title, Mancini is backing mario publicly etc. and putting him in our squad in a bid to gain interest in him in order to sell him. If he isn't then yea, they will both have to go, because never has a player who has done so little on the pitch been given so many chances.

Hi all I'm a Napoli supporter from Italy

I saw you’re very interested in the best player Napoli ever had after Maradona, and talking about his cost, but I think you need some detail about his clause.

Actually Cavani’s clause is 67 millions of euros, 63 for Napoli + 4 for Montevideo, + taxes (55 Millions of pounds), and has very strictly rules:

* Who buys has to pay the entire amount in one time, no instalments
* It’s valid only in June and July, to allow Napoli to replace the player
* If you offer all the money, Napoli cannot reject, only Cavani can

Cavani earns 4.5 millions of euros / year + taxes, + bonus for goals and objectives that should add 1 million/year

Napoli has no interest in selling Cavani, the clause is just a shield against external offering, and the team doesn’t need money (balance + 30 millions last year) and will never find any player that can replace Cavani

We received and refused an offer of 55millions from Zenit before the definition of the clause

So don’t think to take Cavani with a lower offer than the clause, or to exchange with some player.

Greetings from Italy, and see you in Champions League next year (I hope...)

Matt.D said:
yellamcfc said:
bluemanc96 said:

I'm hoping that after the debacle in the derby, a decision which may well cost us the title, Mancini is backing mario publicly etc. and putting him in our squad in a bid to gain interest in him in order to sell him. If he isn't then yea, they will both have to go, because never has a player who has done so little on the pitch been given so many chances.
Torres? Vidic this season. When was the last time Mario had a run in the team?

primax79 said:

I saw you’re very interested in the best player Napoli ever had after Maradona, and talking about his cost, but I think you need some detail about his clause.

Actually Cavani’s clause is 67 millions of euros, 63 for Napoli + 4 for Montevideo, + taxes (55 Millions of pounds), and has very strictly rules:

Cavani earns 4.5 millions of euros / year + taxes, + bonus for goals and objectives that should add 1 million/year

Napoli has no interest in selling Cavani, the clause is just a shield against external offering, and the team doesn’t need money (balance + 30 millions last year) and will never find any player that can replace Cavani

We received and refused an offer of 55millions from Zenit before the definition of the clause

So don’t think to take Cavani with a lower offer than the clause, or to exchange with some player.

hi, thank you for the information and welcome to our forum.

primax79 said:

Does this mean no option to buy in January then?

primax79 said:

Well that about wraps this thread up ,thanks for the info,seems like the only way we can get any joy out of this rumour is if we send Homer Simpson to negotiate .

Kompany is King said:
primax79 said:

Does this mean no option to buy in January then?

exactly
http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=102095
translated

Txiki Begiristain is a renowned deal-maker, if we want Cavani and are willing to pay quite high I think we could sign him. Also remember that Cavani probably had no desire to join the Russian club, if the player wants to join City that alters the situation. What is Cavani's ambition, does he want to move abroad or stay at Napoli?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.