nagging.

Ducado said:
Why are you always on Bluemoon? Have you done the Hoovering? Have you fixed that light fitting? Why have you not emptied the bins?

i can do better than that.

"why haven't you washed your cup"

cos its half full you daft woman.

de niro said:
Ducado said:
Why are you always on Bluemoon? Have you done the Hoovering? Have you fixed that light fitting? Why have you not emptied the bins?

I think it's because we think in different ways, always one step ahead I also think that women tend to just get on with things whereas we like to think about it first

I think you need a woman in the mod room

Bet its a right tip nowadays

Ducado said:
de niro said:
Ducado said:

I think it's because we think in different ways, always one step ahead I also think that women tend to just get on with things whereas we like to think about it first

Women think.

Rascal said:
I think you need a woman in the mod room

Bet its a right tip nowadays

Wash your mouth out!

A womans default setting is 'nag' It is possible after many years of practice to learn the frequency that your particular woman nags at. You can then train yourself to ignore this frequency and when her tone of voice changes to a more acceptable tolerance, your hearing automatically kicks in again. It does however take years of dedication and practice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.