semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

Hi Blues, realise I'm at the back of a long queue but here goes anyway........looking for 1-2 tickets for the semi, not for me as I'm a season ticket holder on the cup scheme and have my ticket sorted but for my uncle and my cousin who are exiled Blues/Mancs living in Holland. They have been season tickets holders previously but are not at the moment due to where they live, they are in the UK at the time of the semi so I've got that least give it a try of obtaining a ticket for them!

I have bought and sold tickets on here regularly on here before and have met some great bluemooners who I have helped and some who have helped me. Infact I bought a ticket on here for my cousin for the Leeds FA cup game when he was over here for that game so I know how it works and can be trusted.

If you can please help then PM me and I can arrange to collect anywhere in the Greater Manchester area or even at the swamp if your going to the derby. If you live further a field then I'm sure we can arrange a collection/meet.

Will take an adult or junior ticket, so even if your not going you can get the loyalty points and ill shout you a few beers before a home game of our choice before the end of the season as a thanks.

Sorry for the long post but if anyone can help please PM me, cheers Blues.

Hello all,

I'd really like just the one ticket please.
I've been sorted out quite a few times through Bluemoon and would love it to happen again.
Please PM with any cancellations/drop outs/change to shifts etc etc.

Thanks, Stuart.

I need two tickets, if anyone cant make it to wembley but want the points, its for two mates who haven't got enough points.... inbox us if you can help us out.... Cheers

I posted here speculatively for a semi ticket immediately after the game against Barnsley. That was before United and Chelsea had even played, let alone the semi draw been made. So I hold less than no hope of picking up a ticket for the semi now, but if you are stuck with a ticket on the day and don't want to tout it in London, I'm very reliable and can get to Wembley on the day.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to be first asking for a final ticket!

Due to get our tickets on Wednesday as didnt enrol in this cup scheme (plumped for chumps league Dohh!!!!!) but as they have removed the kids can be bought too rule, we will be short of one ticket if anyone can help.

Or would it be easier to double up with a 6 year old at the turnstiles???

Cheers for your help

I've got a spare ticket. Block 137 row 38. It's £50, PM me if you want it.

NOW SOLD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.