CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2 extra for family. One adult and child. Or if any Club Wembley going for 2 adults

PM me if anything

Silvercloud said:
ob said:
Heard Wigan tickets went on general sale today. You need purchase history. I know a couple of lads bought tickets for Wigan home game between now and end of season got the history then bought tickets for Wembley

Just a thought for those stuck

I joined their membership the day after our semi final & tried to buy to tickets for their next home game against Spurs. The account was set up fine but it wouldn't let me buy any tickets.
I sent them an email laying it on thick that I wanted to get tickets but their reply was that they can't sell tickets for this game without you having previous purchase history!

Just got message of another 4 lads got them mate that's 6

ob said:
Silvercloud said:
ob said:
Heard Wigan tickets went on general sale today. You need purchase history. I know a couple of lads bought tickets for Wigan home game between now and end of season got the history then bought tickets for Wembley

Just a thought for those stuck

I joined their membership the day after our semi final & tried to buy to tickets for their next home game against Spurs. The account was set up fine but it wouldn't let me buy any tickets.
I sent them an email laying it on thick that I wanted to get tickets but their reply was that they can't sell tickets for this game without you having previous purchase history!

Just got message of another 4 lads got them mate that's 6

Just bought a ticket for their Swansea game for £20. That should allow me access to buy a Final ticket on Sunday.

I'm guessing plenty of Blues will be in their end but is their a particular block they are going for?

Can't believe Wigan haven't sussed what's going on and closed membership right away at the end of the semi to stop this happening.

I'm sure you guys will be cool amongst the pie eaters but after the trouble at the Semi which I know was at the other end it's a bit iffy.

My advice would be to go in person for the ticket rather than postal, just in case they realise.

$2000 in airfare paid for myself and my son..
need a couple of tickets..

anyone with a couple extras... email or pm me.. long shot i know..

he can probably jib in .. but roundish shape may cause problems LOL

blue b4 the moon said:
Can't believe Wigan haven't sussed what's going on and closed membership right away at the end of the semi to stop this happening.

I'm sure you guys will be cool amongst the pie eaters but after the trouble at the Semi which I know was at the other end it's a bit iffy.

My advice would be to go in person for the ticket rather than postal, just in case they realise.

Wigan don't have a membership do they?

I think they go on purchase history needed, after season ticket sales.

Right people I have TWO FA CUP FINAL TICKETS FOR SALE there are category 3 I believe they are being posted to me this week! I got these tickets through my local football team we were only allowed two, my name came out the hat so I was allowed to buy them. So don't worry these are absolutely genuine. You can have all supporting paperwork that comes with the tickets. I prefer to meet face to face at my house or work and I am located in worcester in the midlands. I can post with payment online but I don't feel this is any good for either person but will do if I have too. My email is deegsy@yahoo.co.uk feel free to contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.