Cup Final Around the World

Currently in work till 11pm and then was going to watch this in howzat bar as kick off is at 12.15am but now might go home and watch it there as believe we have an alcohol ban in place at 12am due to elections here... so home buy beer and watch..

AucklandBlue said:
Been up since 8am, currently 11:45pm with kick off 4:15 am here in NZ.

Finished a bottle of wine, the wife asleep on the couch, time to crack open the beers. The build up on ESPN is shite so might as well watch Villa v Chelsea.

The nerves are starting to kick in.

Come on City
Think you'll last the night mate? Reminds me of when i've stayed awake for Hatton fights in the past, only to fall at the last hurdle.

Pigeonho said:
AucklandBlue said:

Finished a bottle of wine, the wife asleep on the couch, time to crack open the beers. The build up on ESPN is shite so might as well watch Villa v Chelsea.

Come on City
Think you'll last the night mate? Reminds me of when i've stayed awake for Hatton fights in the past, only to fall at the last hurdle.

No worries on that count Pidge, Ive waited too long for City win anything. Just my luck it starts when I move to the other side of the planet.

Although Keown, Barnes and Burley are doing there best to put me in a coma.

AucklandBlue said:
Pigeonho said:
AucklandBlue said:

Come on City

No worries on that count Pidge, Ive waited too long for City win anything. Just my luck it starts when I move to the other side of the planet.

Stick the Villa game on, it's a decent one so far.
I'm on countdown now to beer o'clock. Gonna have one here with the second half of this game, then off to the pub at 3.

You'll be walking to get the Sunday papers pissed up, singing the blues when we've lifted the cup ;-)

I will be watching from the fantasticly named Bluemoon bar here in Lanazarote. Hope the blues can make it a greatday.

Pigeonho said:
AucklandBlue said:
Pigeonho said:

Stick the Villa game on, it's a decent one so far.
I'm on countdown now to beer o'clock. Gonna have one here with the second half of this game, then off to the pub at 3.

You'll be walking to get the Sunday papers pissed up, singing the blues when we've lifted the cup ;-)

Haha let's hope so.

Viklas said:
Is anyone that's not going to Wembley watching the game in London?

Tweet from Tueartsboots ‏@MCFCLondon 15h
For us skint fuckers will be at The Albion, Ludgate Circus from 4ish

Here is a link:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thealbionlondon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thealbionlondon.com/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.