Why the username?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
metalblue said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:
Why didn't you just smash the ****'s face in when you had the chance?

And I always thought your username reflected the prosthetic limbs I imagined you to have?

I too had visions of the Cellar's very own Stephen Hawking, although you calling his limbs pathetic is a bit harsh.

Exaclty which one of my 3,500 posts has ever led you to think, fuck me we've got our very own Stephen Hawkins here? Although I do confess my pre-Damo and his fat fingers posts were exceptional, but are sadly now lost to future generations.

I thought that comparing you to one of our foremost intellects when it comes to theoretical physics was a compliment mate.
Now it seems you take umbrage, just because he has mobility issues.
Fuck me - I can't do right for doing wrong this morning - I've even upset the Student Massive, and I'm amazed those lazy cunts are even up at this early hour.
That's the first and last time I attempt being nice on here.

metalblue said:
I too had visions of the Cellar's very own Stephen Hawking, although you calling his limbs pathetic is a bit harsh.

Exaclty which one of my 3,500 posts has ever led you to think, fuck me we've got our very own Stephen Hawkins here? Although I do confess my pre-Damo and his fat fingers posts were exceptional, but are sadly now lost to future generations.

I thought that comparing you to one of our foremost intellects when it comes to theoretical physics was a compliment mate.
Fuck me - I can't do right for doing wrong this morning - I've even upset the Student Massive, and I'm amazed those lazy cunts are even up at this early hour.
I tried it yesterday mate, massive fail, back to being a **** for me.

metalblue said:

It probably would have been a compliment if I didn't have to google what "theoretical physics" was mate.

The students are up you say? It is indeed a topsy turvy world today, students up, fetters being nice, andyhinch currently designing nuclear reactors....

metalblue said:
The Flash said:
Why didn't you just smash the ****'s face in when you had the chance?

And I always thought your username reflected the prosthetic limbs I imagined you to have?

You are now, officially, Robostrop.

Part man, part machine, all strop.

The Flash said:
metalblue said:

Do you wear a mac?

The Flash said:
metalblue said:

Together you and me will rule the universe....flash ah ahhhhh. I'd like Fetters to be in charge of diplomatic relations mind.

metalblue said:
The Flash said:
metalblue said:

Together you and me will rule the universe....flash ah ahhhhh. I'd like Fetters to be in charge of diplomatic relations mind.

The job sounds tailor made for a chap with my tact, subtlety and interpersonal skills.
I take it the post is part time working around my bans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.