Bert Trautmann - R.I.P

Having been brought up on stories about the likes of Bert Trautmann, Mike Doyle etc they gave me great pride about being a city fan when their was little to be proud about.
RIP Legend!

The passing of a true legend like Bert brings home the reality of how football has changed. A shining example of triumph through adversity. God Bless.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:
The East Stand is named after another true City Legend,Colin.
Come on City make it happen and name the West Stand after him.

Que?

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:40 am --

The Bell End is the West stand mate ;-)

Fuck !! That bastard Guinness !! I wouldn`t mind but I actually sit in CB L3 as a ST holder !!!!

Sorry Bert its your thread.Apologies for the language.

RIP Bert, I grew up with stories about what a great player he was from my Grandad.

Very sad news.

A City legend in the trueist sense of the word this is the man all City keepers should aspire too he played in an FA Cup final with a broken neck, Bert was the best. It is a sad, sad day for football and a sad day for all Manchester City fans...............R.I.P. Bert.

RIP Bert, so sad, I was very lucky to work with him a few times and it was amazing how delightful he was, I feel honoured to have been in his company. He said there was a movie in the works, I hope it comes to fruition!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.