Rags V Wigan Community Shield.

manimanc said:
Just got a text from armchair red.....
"First trophy in the cabinet..."
This nobhead texted me this time last year saying it 's not a proper trophy..
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest...
Clutch those straws.
We're the champions of Asia.

jimharri said:
It's already started over here;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057012393&page=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthre ... 93&page=17</a>

As Quint said in Jaws; ''Jesus H Christ''.

By the way, that forum has the most recent posts on the last page of a thread, not the first. So you read from last to first, if you know what I mean.

"Who said Moyes has never won anything eh???
G'wan the silverware, yup yup".
united deserve dicks like this one..

its a pre season friendly 99 times out of a hundred,our game with chelsea at viila park last year was the most commited shield game ive seen in recent times,we were good that day and we were all thinking we,d be the team to beat but our start to the season was slow and we never recoverd from the fluke van persie goal,equally utd are in a similar position yes they won the shield but they have a tricky first 8 games,if we hit the ground running which we should with the fixtures we have early it could become a good season,stay calm blues it should be an entertaining season

mike channon´s windmill said:
manimanc said:
Clutch those straws.
Would you by any chance know if he´s an habitual sniffer of araldite or the owner of a crack cocaine pipe ?
It wouldn't surprise me if he did but i definately know he has sky and an armchair and them lot usually give it large when they win and say nish when they lose.

samharris said:
jimharri said:
It's already started over here;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057012393&page=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthre ... 93&page=17</a>

As Quint said in Jaws; ''Jesus H Christ''.

By the way, that forum has the most recent posts on the last page of a thread, not the first. So you read from last to first, if you know what I mean.

"Who said Moyes has never won anything eh???
G'wan the silverware, yup yup".
united deserve dicks like this one..
Believe me sh; there's plenty like that over here. I blame the lack of sunshine over here; it has obviously played havoc with their DNA.

Hang on; I live over here......

Caveman said:
manimanc said:
Clutch those straws.
We're the champions of Asia.
"We are the champions, champions of Asia. We are the champions, champions of Asia"

Deluded rag on talksh*t ( from Cambridge of course) telling us that anyone who plays up front for them will score 20/30 goals a season!!??!?!?!
Wellbeck anyone?

I was there today, 7th row, Wigan end.
You should have heard the abuse I got walking through the rags.
Poor wife wasn't expecting it at all!

It's already started hasn't it.

Moyes wins his first trophy, blah, blah.

But when City won it last season, every Rag to a Sheep said it wasn't a proper trophy.

The way I look at it.

To play in the CS, you have to win a *proper trophy*.

So as it stands, Moyes still hasn't won a(proper) trophy.

Attendance 80,235 according to Beeb.
Perhaps the Beeb (and all other media outlets) should put Tickets Sold - 80,235 just for the benefit of those who are unaware that quoted attendances have been based on tickets sold for the past couple of decades.

A rag I know claims they haven't played particularly well for ten years but have won a load of trophies because they know how to hurt teams even when playing poorly. They play percentage football and it keeps coming off. I'd love to see them fall on their arses, but can't see sufficient teams taking advantage of their weaknesses as we did when we won the league.
Perhaps van Pussy will pick up a serious injury and they won't sign anyone else, but they'll keep getting the ball in and around the opposition box because that's where you can shoot and pick up dodgy deflections or capitalise on defensive errors. Player for player City and Chelsea are miles ahead. But the rags keep picking up the jammy wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.