Insanity work-out

Nearly finished the second week.
No weight shifted at the moment, but I am sure I am feeling fitter.
Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs romorrow!

Doing my best to keep it going! Its got to be worth it!

Bulk up one
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=245522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=245522</a>

Last session tomorrow. The final couple of weeks have been tough, probably more from a fatigue perspective than anything else. Absolutely hate the max Plyo session but have quite enjoyed the cardio work. As someone who ran a lot my lack of upper body strength was a real problem to start but I've gradually been able to do more as my muscle mass had increased. Overall delighted with the results 20lbs gone, 4"+ off my waist and a good start on my abs. Planning to have a week off them start on T25 + running.

mcfc_ms said:
I find that if I have a protein shake before doing insanity or anything else I just end up throwing up.

So I now have one just after and then one before bed.

Also I try to get protein from food and only now have the shakes if I don't get chance to cook anything like that

When you say 'before' workout do you literally mean on your way to the gym?

You should never take one this close to a workout. If you want to take two shakes a day and you are training in the evening then your best bet is taking one in the morning with breakfast/mid morning then taking one after workout.

Again try and get as much protein from food rather than relying on protein shakes/supplements.

Coming to the end of Week 3 today-Last work out before rest day. Found this week harder just due to general fatigue however improved on my fitness test second time around by at least 10 reps per excercise which I was delighted with.
Body is changing so rapidly and my abs are coming along niceley.
Eating a hell of a lot more as well due to burning that many calories.
Really enjoying it still but not sure if I will be saying the same about the 2nd month.

What has everyone else done after completion of the 60 days?

Do you do it again and try to improve or have you been trying a different workout??

after i finish i am doing the second month again i lost 9lb in 3 weeks and am on last week of month 2
after that im giving p90x a twirl already got it

Just finished Month 1 today.
Day off tomorrow then a recovery week.
I think that a good weights programme is what I need to compliment this work out for myself as I have cut up really well but not gained huge amounts of muscle.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just finished Month 1 today.
Day off tomorrow then a recovery week.
I think that a good weights programme is what I need to compliment this work out for myself as I have cut up really well but not gained huge amounts of muscle.

There is an Insanity upper body weights program mate, download links if you look carefully. Really good program which will make you pack on muscle on your arms and back.

I begin the second month on Monday. But I have a horrible feeling I'll give in again and do one of the first month's workouts instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.