2 days in Seville

uncle fester

Am going to be there at the end of the month - prob over a weekend and on my todd

anyone any tips for something to do

unfortunately for me FC seviila and malaga are both away from home - so no joy there

Im too old (and too knackered) for clubs etc but recommendations for a decent pub or two would be appreciated

Cheers

Fest

Real Betis might be playing if you fancy any football match.

The Alcazar and Plaza de Espana are great to visit, couldn't recommend a specific pub/bar, but you'll be spoilt for choice.

Its the easiest city to get lost in I've ever encountered.

Bullring tour and reading Death in the Afternoon whilst drinking Sangria. Fantastic city.

A walk up the Plaza Nueva (main road that goes past cathedral) away from the river will get you to an area full of great tapas bars with the locals packing them out.
Back down past the cathedral and over the river is full of restaurants and bars.
Remember they love the siesta in Seville and lots of places are shut in the afternoon. Some good street bars up by University open all day.

Off to Barca next month. Any tips or hints?
They play Real Valladolid over the weekend, so would like to go there......any advice re tickets etc and best places to get them etc..., would be great.
Thanks in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.