Plzen vs City post match thread

Great result.

Plzen are fucking wank and everyone will take 6 points off them.

Great start for us. It'll be out of us and CSKA for 2nd place. We are now +3 points and +6 goal difference better than them.

Sweet.

Re: Plzen vs City post match threa

Very poor first half

Came out a different team in the second half and played the football we know we are capable of.....tactics and pattern of play/passages of play were so much better...we didn't stick to a rigid 4-4-2 pattern and the players started to inter hange and be more fluid on and off the ball...long may it continue

Took our foot off the pedal a little after the third but that is completely understandable

Think it's fair to say its a game we should be winning - but a really good second half performance. Aguero a real threat but for me Yaya playing slightly further forward had a great game. Nice to see Nasri looking much sharper too. Well done MP, the win will relax one or two including me. PS great to have the skipper back.

Good to see Komps again. With him the confidence is back in the team, clear to see after just 30 secs of play IMO. Yaya my MOTM but the whole team played well today.

Well done,still a long way to go,one swallow....an all that,move on,we will have a clear picture after Sunday!!

First half was appaling
Second half was good

Overall need to improve an awful lot for Sunday

Still dont see enough work rate and movement from the players

A win is a win

Thought our away support was excellent

Fernandinho holding and Yaya pushing forward made the difference. Great second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.