Goals you still Remember

Forget who it was against but Kidd from the halfway line springs to mind.

And, of course

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAW_lvplo[/youtube]

Gaudinos diving header at Maine road v Liverpool.

Ched Evans last minute equaliser v Midgetland.

fiddlesticksblue said:
Ian Brightwell's equaliser at swamp - sat in Streford End seats with my mate and we both celebrated and were amazed how many other blues there were around us who got up to cheer too!

I was in the scoreboard end for that one.

If the net hadn't been there the ball would have decapitated me.

It was the best view of a goal I've ever had.

The Melrose goal
Allen's volley v Chelsea
The Goat's goal with Ali assist at Ipswich
Various Kinky goals...Saints, Oxford to name three :)
Francis "off side goal"
Hinchys header
Sweeps 4th v rags
Elano free kick

Haven't gone through the whole thread, so apologies if this has already been mentioned.I think it was around Christmas/new year period in late '81, and we were playing Leeds United (spit!) at Maine Road. They were the most negative team I had seen up to then (or indeed since). Constant time wasting, playing offside, back passes to the 'keeper (younger BM'ers; ask your parents!). God it was dull. Anyway tricky Trev scored a last minute winner (Platt Lane end IIRC) and the old ground erupted. That day defined ''Karma'' for me. Not sure why it sticks in the old grey matter, as it didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but I've never forgotten it. An honourable mention also to a Tommy Caton (RIP) free kick at The City Ground in Nottingham in the same era. Again, nothing particularly special about the goal, but it sticks in the memory.

neil mcnab away at birmingham in the 89 promotion season,flicked the ball with the outside of his foot,quality goal,also david white 30 yarder at everton 91/92.never seen them goals since but always remember them.

The two goals at goodison cup qtr 81 Gerry gow and Paul power and the semi final Paul power free kick at villa park v Ipswich , but my favourite Colin bells at Chelsea think about 72

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.