United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
Is it right, they won the cup last night?

I've seen a Moyles quote saying they have 'collected another trophy'
"This club is in the business of winning trophies and it's business as usual" was what he said, he's now officially a RAG.
It will be business as usual if we meet them in the final- a dominant blue win.

aguero93:20 said:
squirtyflower said:
Is it right, they won the cup last night?

I've seen a Moyles quote saying they have 'collected another trophy'
"This club is in the business of winning trophies and it's business as usual" was what he said, he's now officially a RAG.
It will be business as usual if we meet them in the final- a dominant blue win.
It seems the brainwashing process of Moyes is now complete. That quote could very well come back to haunt him.

They were awful last night with their only saving grace being Stoke were worse. Watching Stoke attempting to play football was fucking hilarious - like 10 outfield Lescotts scared to death of going forward and wanting rid of the ball as though there was a ticking time bomb attached to it.
Even then the shit rag bastards couldn't really break them down and only a decent hit by the pea headed one and then another when Hughes decided to confuse his whole team with the substitution put them over the line.
Had they come up against anyone else they'd be out now. As it is its only delayed the inevitable.
Please let us meet them at wembley and send them scuttling back to Trafford crying into their black duffle coats whilst trying to think of new words to their songs because Kompany and co have just ruined them again.
Cunts.

Pablo1 said:
Please let us meet them at wembley and send them scuttling back to Trafford crying into their black duffle coats whilst trying to think of new words to their songs because Kompany and co have just ruined them again.

They can " 'Ave it".... the utter utter cunts :-)

so a rag mate (i know) came round after the game last night,asked him if he watched the match,his response was no mate there fucking boring to watch these days,rather watch city to be honest.The missus who has no interest in football took the piss for about 10 minutes calling him a fuckin plastic glory hunter,apparently he is a football fan first,This is a twat that sticks flags out of his window when the rags win trophies.YCNMIU

dazdon said:
Pablo1 said:

They can " 'Ave it".... the utter utter ***** :-)
♫♪Oh David Moyes you ****, you'll never win a trophy don't you know, oh-oh-oh,
To all the rats in the swamp, league 2 holds a place for you to play hey-hey-hey♫♪

Jonny Evans admits he took the soft option and headed for the dug-out when a ferocious hail storm caused referee Mark Clattenburg to call a temporary halt to Wednesday night's Capital One Cup tie at Stoke.

Evans insisted there was no option - because no-one could see.

"It was crazy conditions," said the Manchester United defender. "The wind was blowing hailstones into our eyes. They were the hardest hailstones I have ever felt.

"You couldn't keep your eyes open, which meant you couldn't see."

What a ****, didn't bother the stoke players from what I could see. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.