Kolarov

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Inter/27-11-2013/inter-caccia-jolly-potenti-lkolarov-kucka-201678561323.shtml

Inter , hunting wild powerful
Spotlight on Kuck and Kolarov

The Genoa player again in the viewfinder. Yesterday, the D.S. Aid in Manchester? Mazzarri expects a striker : Belfodil perhaps borrowed

Inter are expected to ductile . It ductile , Kuck it has become thanks to the clerk that Gasperini ( also) as a winger with the task of falls and covers and internal aids . The flashback to the Slovakian midfielder is a bargain considering that vintage for 6 months Juraj was co-owned Inter and Genoa then if it is taken up by paying € 7 million .

THE THOUGHT WM - Walter Mazzarri But today think that the third place is too close to pass up and groped a strengthening of the group. He also thinks the ductile , including the City Kolarov and Marquinho . Then WM is also believed an attacker goal with him, but this depends on the future of Milito and Icard without excluding the possibility of borrowing Belfodil .

KOLAROV AND OUTPUTS - The priority for Inter January is the role of the left external , which are monitored by the various players in Italy and abroad. Yesterday, the D.S. Aid Piero would have been reported in England. Dzeko in the viewfinder ? For Edin it takes money , while it is not impossible that it can be returned in the viewfinder Alexandar Kolarov , former Lazio. Already included in the list of Juventus, Kolarov should leave England . Question: Why search also in midfield ? Why go out in January might be Kuzmanovic , both Mariga and perhaps Olsen and Inter players who know how to run the search area and the end zone from inside : Kolarov is one, Marquinho is another.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-citys-aleksandar-kolarov-ready-2926525

Manchester City's Aleksandar Kolarov eyeing return to Italy with Inter Milan among the front runners
14 Dec 2013 22:30
A lack of first-team opportunities, and a contract entering its final 18 months, have left the defender considering his future

Aleksandar Kolarov has opened the door to a move to Inter Milan by revealing his eagerness to return to Italy.

The Manchester City defender spent three years with Lazio before his 2010 move to the Etihad. He has 18 months left on his contract, but is unhappy at not being guaranteed a first-team place.

Inter’s new president Erick Thohir is planning a mid-season transfer spree, and sporting director Piero Ausilio watched Kolarov against Viktoria Plzen two weeks ago.

Napoli boss Rafa Benitez is also pondering a move for the Serb.

“I would love to return to the Italian league one day,” Kolarov, 28, said. “We will see when the time is right. I didn’t get to play matches when I expected to during Roberto Mancini’s time. I’ve been playing more since Manuel Pellegrini’s arrival. But let’s see what happens.”

after nasri i think kolarov has been most improved player this season,looks good going forward with his overlapping runs,crosses,but his defending still needs work plus needs to fully concentrate for 90 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.