Call of Duty Ghosts

Call of Duty 4 and WAW are the classics for me. My interest in COD has been slowly decreasing ever since MW2 went downhill when all the overpowered aspects of it were exposed and hackers took over. BO and BO2 were decent. MW3 was terrible and I haven't bought Ghosts.

having played the cod series since waw i have to say that ghost is terrible.The killstreaks which normally make the game are useless,players die to quick,the whole setup is confusing,maps are to big with no colour meaning its very hard to spot players,plus everyone just sits at the back of the map with snipers.only play the extinction mode now.

They'd make a better game if they released COD 4 with upgraded graphics. Some of the worst maps on that game (showdown, bloc etc) would be the best on the newer versions.

Battlefield is a much better game.

ManCitizens. said:
They'd make a better game if they released COD 4 with upgraded graphics. Some of the worst maps on that game (showdown, bloc etc) would be the best on the newer versions.

Battlefield is a much better game.
not played ghosts but ive seen clips it doesn't look any different to the last 2 let downs. Black ops 2 was the nail in the coffin for me, no fun playing online at all. Cod4 and mw2 are the only fps games I play online or the small map bf3 they released.

Armaan said:
My favourite was the original Call of Duty II on the PC, nothing has ever come close to beating that for me. This new modern warfare style I personally hate.

That was my favourite ever game. Nothing better than going on team speak with your mates and battering some twats in a private match. There was some brilliant maps on it too. Got a bit silly when everyone got the invisible wall hack.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMgmCx7jFg[/youtube]

Great advert, very 'Dark Knight'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.