City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vintiz said:
If kun is missing would it be the Dzeko-Negredo partnership again ??

I fear Dzeko won't get half as many chances he got today, so would just Negredo up top with 5 man mid field be better ?
---------
When was the last time we only played one up top?

Well this match is going to be extra juicy now.

Hoping for a City win myself, that would do us some good.

BringBackSwales said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
The Etihad is going to be bouncing on Monday night and I for one can not wait :)

was just about to post the same

-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:49 pm --

kun said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Milner Silva Jovetic
Negredo

Pants, Richards, Demichelis, Clichy, Rodwell, Navas, Dzeko

2-1 City

Yaya, Jovetic
Eto'o

cannot see Navas not starting

---
I agree! Navas has been really good!

Cheadle Blue said:
6one said:
Len Rum said:
Not forgetting the penalty decision they got against Albion in the last minute.

yes and that.

I think this year he's making himself look very silly, when you have to try and drum up some sort doubt in the refs mind before the game, its clear he believes he is going to loose the game. he's shitting it and its hilarious. nothing he ways interests me, nothing he says gets a rise from me, he's just making himself look a knob

The referees won't be that affected by his BS, they will have seen the decisions he's talking about and they would have seen Chelsea get lucky too. Most likely it will just make Mourinho blaming the ref after the game look less pathetic if we get a lucky decision, or more accurately a decision Mourinho disagrees with.

really excited about this match.. really important this one..
I only get to come over to manchester a few times per year, and I'm over for this one..
surprised i was able to get tickets in 117 lower tier..

I'll be happy any win.. but i hope we can get an early goal to pull chelsea out a bit.. they'll be parking the bus you bet..
if it's an open game.. i back us to win by 2 or 3...<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm --<br /><br />
Cheadle Blue said:
I think this year he's making himself look very silly, when you have to try and drum up some sort doubt in the refs mind before the game, its clear he believes he is going to loose the game. he's shitting it and its hilarious. nothing he ways interests me, nothing he says gets a rise from me, he's just making himself look a knob

with big sam's response "i couldnt give a shite" and pellers "i dont comment on anything he says"... it seems that Mourinho is being made to look like a complete cock at the moment.. and I'm loving it.. because he's an absolute ****...

toffee balls said:
chestervegasblue said:
Chelsea will pack the midfield on Monday. With Serge now out, I think we need to drop to 1 striker:

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Milner
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Kolarov

Negredo

Yep

agree with this.

1 up top for me also and drop MDM.

After all , we need changes to help turn round our results.

Common when was the last time we played 1 up top? We have 3 strikers that are fit and can play so why only go with 1? Negredo, and Dzeko should start and Jovetic comes on as a sub for either at half.

Lucky1isme said:
toffee balls said:
chestervegasblue said:
Chelsea will pack the midfield on Monday. With Serge now out, I think we need to drop to 1 striker:

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Milner
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Kolarov

Negredo

Yep

agree with this.

1 up top for me also and drop MDM.

After all , we need changes to help turn round our results.

Common when was the last time we played 1 up top? We have 3 strikers that are fit and can play so why only go with 1? Negredo, and Dzeko should start and Jovetic comes on as a sub for either at half.

I was being sarcastic fella.

We play with 2 up top and we are breaking ALL TIME SCORING RECORDS

Demichellis is a top pro and I , for one , think he is the dogs danglers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.