Pet Hates on the road!

Those whose front bumper appears to be in love with my back bumper - driving up my arse just slows me down.
The ones who don't indicate , particularly on roundabouts.
Nissan Micra drivers.
The ones with Blackpool Illuminations instead of headlights.
The foreign b*****ds who thnk we drive on the right.
Tractors.Especially those with trailers.

When your driving along and the idiot who calls himself a mate tells you about a great bit of skirt walking along after you have drove past her! To go back would be kerb crawling wouldn't it!

Emptyhead said:
Those whose front bumper appears to be in love with my back bumper - driving up my arse just slows me down.
Emptyhead said:
The ones who don't indicate , particularly on roundabouts.
Nissan Micra drivers.
The ones with Blackpool Illuminations instead of headlights.
The foreign b*****ds who thnk we drive on the right.
Tractors.Especially those with trailers.

This.
I drive a pretty powerful car which when required can really move. So when I get these dickheads sitting on my back bumper (usually they are driving a 1.2 Fiesta or similar) I just play games with them. I slow down to exactly 30mph on parts of the road that are winding and they can't overtake and zip off immediatelywhen the road straightens out. Also if I am at a set of lights and one of of these dickheads is behind me I take forever to to pull away when the lights go green.
It really is good fun and brightens up many a boring journey.

People that don't indicate . Really fooks me off especially when you stop at a junction thinkin they're goin straight on only to turn off, so you've stopped and waited for fook all . I usually let my anger be known.

People that don't acknowledge with a thank you when you've pulled in to let them by . I find this is mostly woman, prob too busy thinkin about whats goin to happen on coronation street.

People that drive rediculously slow and hesitate at junctions . I always hope they're not so slow in every day life .

Also, what is the attraction with woman and those big 4by4 things !. 90% of them can't drive them for shit .

Oh and another one is when people us the lane on the roundabout where you should turn right or go right around (unless stated) but are actually goin straight on but have the idea of cuttin the queue and hopin to cut in . I never let the fookers in and often give them a mouth full . It's funny seein them lookin straight on, tryin to make our they haven't seen you . Tossers .

On mini roundabouts where you can only turn left or go straight on and people indicate right when they go straight on, it's just pointless.

Also I was driving home last night on a 60mph road and was stuck behind a lorry, out of nowhere some wanker came absolutely flying up behind me. He went to overtake me (on a road with oncoming traffic as well) but didn't slow down and got so close to me I had to actually swerve left to avoid the prick hitting me. I was fuming but found it funny watching his feeble attempts at trying to get past the lorry.

A few minutes later and I'm right behind him at the next set of lights, just about to hurl abuse at him and the next minute he fucks off through the red lights! Unbelievable.

Quagmire blue said:
On mini roundabouts where you can only turn left or go straight on and people indicate right when they go straight on, it's just pointless. .
People indicating right when they are going straight on at any roundabout is annoying, yet many dipsticks think it is the correct procedure.

Current pet hate is the tossers, fuckwits and general morons who won't use bus lanes when access is unlimited.
In most areas they are in operation for three hours twice a day five days a week, yet the illiterate clowns won't drive in them for the rest of the time. It's tempting to overtake on the inside but only legal if traffic is moving in lanes.

Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
People that dont indicate have got to be the most bone idle tossers on the planet, the only thing that needs to move on your body is one finger up or down

This they should be fucking exterminated, inconsiderate pricks of the highest order, me me me, how hard can it be to use your indicator, vermin

Micra drivers rank high on the list of traffic hazards, it's a toss up between them on X5/Range Rover tossers, should have their own lanes, on roads to nowhere

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Motorists who drive in the outside line past a line of queuing traffic knowing that it will shortly go to one lane. Why the fuck do you think we are queuing, yer ignorant bastards?

this. love it when people don't let them in and they are sat there for ages. I like it when lorries block the lane off as well so the wankers can't get further up the road without queuing like the rest of us. also people that do 40 in a 30 zone then do the same speed in a 60 zone. just fuck off will you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.