feb 1st meet up at 2.00pm Lower Turks Head

another generation said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Jesus, is finding a pub that much of an ordeal ffs?
Seems to be. Someone should invent an online search engine or something.
I've never, ever in my life failed to find a pub within a short space of time of looking for it or asking where it is and I've been to plenty more than most.

For anyone landing in Piccadilly gardens by bus or tram it's easypeasy, straight up high st which is inbetween debenhams and the arndale. When you get to the top turn right and pub should be just there opposite shudehill tram stop

( apologies if this is incorrect I'm a woman I can't read maps)

BlueBearBoots said:
For anyone landing in Piccadilly gardens by bus or tram it's easypeasy, straight up high st which is inbetween debenhams and the arndale. When you get to the top turn right and pub should be just there opposite shudehill tram stop
Is there a chance of the pub relocating between now and two o'clock?

Just drink in Piccadilly Gardens by the fountains instead

another generation said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Well knowing me and maps it might not have been there in the first place! However mr Ben did have a similar problem

another generation said:
BlueBearBoots said:
I think a few should get there early, then if there is a sudden relocation, they can inform the rest of the board.

andyhinch said:
another generation said:
BlueBearBoots said:
I think a few should get there early, then if there is a sudden relocation, they can inform the rest of the board.
I meant the actual building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.