Fellaini unrepentant

stony said:
chezequerz said:
It must be frustrating being one of the better defensive midfielders on the planet but in a team where nobody has the first clue how to implement that in the current team...a situation Kagawa is familiar with and Mata will likely have to get used to also.

Surely you're not talking about Fellaini ?

We'll I've just checked the date, and it's not the 1st April yet...

What are our outlets to register our disgust ??

FA ? I'm not expecting much there

Bog brush's twitter? (assuming he can read and write?) Will lie to himself all day long... (or, at least, to all outide criticism.... can't/ won't man-up))

.....Traff Scum FC .???.. (don't make me laugh)......

The feeling that justice has not been done stinks to high heaven

The tw@t Fellatio has form for this . (check out you tube)...

But......
..........................the more I digest this, the more relaxed I'm becoming...

Bog Brush belongs at that club ... a nasty , vindictive cheat, with a sense of entitlement that far exceeds his talents and a set of resulting infantile tantrum behaviours (cf Pube Head and the Olympic Diver)

long may they rot in the cesspit of decline that is the Swamp....

Bye bye ............

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=i48AJZQCmzs[/youtube]

Would you believe it. The cnut spat at Zaba as he was on the ground. If Boyd received 3 days...

bluemoon risin' said:
What a complete and utter dick he is!... All he does is run around with curly wig n' size 12 clown shoes on looking like a cross between Ronald McDonald and Charlie Chuck's son!

charlie_chuck_ashe_203x152.jpg
.... " DONKEY"

eyejay51 said:
bluemoon risin' said:
What a complete and utter dick he is!... All he does is run around with curly wig n' size 12 clown shoes on looking like a cross between Ronald McDonald and Charlie Chuck's son!

charlie_chuck_ashe_203x152.jpg
.... " DONKEY"
Vic and Bob are better footballers imo.

Foolinthetoon said:
is this for real?
Very much so. Footage looks undoctored. As the ref holds up the card, Fellaini turns away, Zaba still on the ground clutching his face. Fellaini spits at his general direction - it looks to me like he just misses Zaba.

And that white blob by Zaba's head is nothing to do with it as that is there at the start of the clip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.