Don't forget to turn your clocks inside out tonight

bobmcfc said:
ducky said:
bobmcfc said:
47 posts in five years and you're posting like a pro, this reeks of a second account ;)

Who the devil are you ?

And yes I'm The female bob

No, just a professional lurker. Wow, the comedy potential in that sentence! I find that everyone that posts is either very articulate, very funny or very bored. I just thought I'd create a new sub-category... very brave/stupid.

So you've been watching us and learning from us for five years ?

That is one social experiment I hope I never see. Although I am partial to small, dark spaces and think that fish heads have a lot of flavours that are under valued.

ducky said:
bobmcfc said:
ducky said:
No, just a professional lurker. Wow, the comedy potential in that sentence! I find that everyone that posts is either very articulate, very funny or very bored. I just thought I'd create a new sub-category... very brave/stupid.

That is one social experiment I hope I never see. Although I am partial to small, dark spaces and think that fish heads have a lot of flavours that are under valued.

Hmmmm

bobmcfc said:
ducky said:
bobmcfc said:

Hmmmm

Hmmm indeed.

X_Linzi_X said:
paphos-mcfc said:
X_Linzi_X said:
do we lose a hour in bed?
x

Depends what you're doing?

If you normally make love for an hour, it will be the quickest shag you've had this year.

haha i will be up bright and early - either my daughter will wake me up or my dog and new puppy :) but thanks for the giggle x

Thats what his wife always says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.