Clattenberg

Re: It's Clattenberg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
shed88us said:
Need to win this one ourselves!

I think we needed to do that regardless of who the referee was, but I see the usual suspects are getting their bonkers conspiracy theories in early, just to be on the safe side.
Folk on here are just laughable at the moment - any excuse to look for some spurious reason to explain away any defeat in advance.
It's embarrassing.
We play well, we win the game, and probably the Premiership - any chance we can lose this cloak of fucking defeatism that pervades the forum like a virus, and act like the 4/5 favourites we are?

obviously can't detect sarcasm!

Forget the hyperbole.

He's got better as he's matured.

Could have been much worse.

He could make an arse of a few decisions but so could any of them.

As someone said on 'ere, he doesn't like been shouted at, even by Starfish.

shed88us said:

I think we needed to do that regardless of who the referee was, but I see the usual suspects are getting their bonkers conspiracy theories in early, just to be on the safe side.
Folk on here are just laughable at the moment - any excuse to look for some spurious reason to explain away any defeat in advance.
It's embarrassing.
We play well, we win the game, and probably the Premiership - any chance we can lose this cloak of fucking defeatism that pervades the forum like a virus, and act like the 4/5 favourites we are?
article-1023318-017076B500000578-578_468x286.jpg

shed88us said:
shed88us said:

It's embarrassing.

Obviously can detect bedwetting squeaky arses.
It's like a fucking manic depressives convention on here at the moment - whatever happened to getting behind our team, who are the strongest squad in the league, and showing a bit of confidence?
I think some folk are letting the scouse propaganda machine get to them. and need to grow a pair.

shed88us said:
It's embarrassing.

Obviously can detect bedwetting squeaky arses.
It's like a fucking manic depressives convention on here at the moment - whatever happened to getting behind our team, who are the strongest squad in the league, and showing a bit of confidence?
I think some folk are letting the scouse propaganda machine get to them. and need to grow a pair.

*puts shell suit and curly wig back in the cupboard*

So-so. I was expecting Barry Grant to be honest with brother Damon and Jimmy Corkhill as the assistants refs.

I'm in the "could be a lot worse" camp.

Foy, Oliver, Probert, Mason, Webb would all have had me thinking it was 11 v 12 on Sunday. Clattenberg is a tosser but it could go either way - think Chelsea away in 11/12 for bad, or the 1-6 at the Swamp for good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.