Cheating Refs

I find it bizarre that clattenberg blew for the dive by saurez but did not book him for it. I thought any simulation results in a booking??

Did I hear it had been 83 games since their last red card? And that was as at Old Trafford... Says it all really

city5189 said:
I find it bizarre that clattenberg blew for the dive by saurez but did not book him for it. I thought any simulation results in a booking??
Suarez dived in to the foetal position clutching his face. His intention was to get a free kick and get demichelis carded. It was clear simulation and unsporting conduct. As clear a yellow card as there is. Complete bottle job by clattenberg. I'm still fucking angry about it.

Is there any other competitive sport where incompetent / bent officials have more influence? How many times have we been dicked by the officials? It's as sure as night following day that english football is rotten from top to bottom.

Boney said:
Barcon said:
Anyone that doesn't think the Dzeko penalty was stonewall is just as bad as clattenberg.
even carragher at half time along with all the other 'so-called' experts said it was a pen.

Dzeko needs to learn how to get it. What was he thinking stepping over the defender. He should have been on his arse the minute the legs were there.

Gillespie said:
You should have had a pen for the Skyrtl forearm smash but to be honest you can't blame the ref. No one noticed it at the time and we wouldn't have known except for the replay from Sky.

Yeah but what about Silva being scythed from behind

city5189 said:

He chose not to book him because he knew he was walking if he did, no doubt about it

inbetween said:
city5189 said:

He chose not to book him because he knew he was walking if he did, no doubt about it

Be very interesting to know what he said to Kompany in explaining why he didnt send him off as he should have done......suarez dived at least twice, the most blatant being the first and as he was already on a yellow he should have been off...not sure it would have made a difference to the result but a one match suspension would have harmed them

CityFan94 said:
The handball was hard to spot in normal time.

Clattenberg didn't have the option to view several replays of the incident. If he did, he would have given it.

He didn't cost us this game today. None of the 5 goals today had anything to do with a refereeing decision.

No body is saying that and you know. Stop trying to twist the argument.
We had 3 GOOD calls for pens and Suarez should have walked end of.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
CityFan94 said:
I thought the ref was actually pretty good today.

He wasn't going to give a penalty today to either side unless it was a stonewall decision and I don't think any of them were.

Suarez probably should have been shown a second yellow for his dive, but Clattenberg definitively didn't cost us this result today.
The only really stonewall penalty was the Skrtel handball but who saw that in real-time? Suarez could easily have gone and probably should have but I guess he's got to be 100% sure in a situation like that.

The Dzeko one he went down far too late and Sakho didn't really take him out. The one on Milner(?) was a closer call but still not stonewall.

For me the Silva one was the easiest to spot. Sipwed his leg from under him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.