Cheating Refs

The other thing that pissed me off no end....every time Liverpool were offside or a foul was called against them and Suarez had the ball, he kicked it away. Blatant time wasting. He did everything he could today to get sent off and clattengerg ignored all of it. Didn't even speak to him.

Olivavu said:
City have been on the good end of poor decisions.

It happens in football.

At the Etihad, Sterling wasn't offside and Lescott was pulling Suarez's shirt in the box.

And if you think officials favour Liverpool, what about the Carroll goal last week?

Ignoring Skrtel fouling on every corner in the game at home and if you watch the incident last Skrtel again pushed Carroll as he jumps.

I have read a few forums of other teams.

This is by far the worst.

What a shower some of you lot are. Some of the most nonsensical, tasteless, banal, pointless, warped bullshit I have ever heard.

Your match going fans were impeccable before the game kicked off and we are grateful for that. Thank you.

However, I guess this must be a forum for keyboard warriors only because the drivel I have just looked through is laughable.

One of the lowlights:

"Liverpool win the league not because of money, but with memories of the dead"

That is shocking. I thought it was Red Cafe for a moment with their "If Liverpool win the league, it won't count as it wasn't against Alex Ferguson"

So, Liverpool haven't won the league for 24 years, but if it happens THIS YEAR, it will be because of refs bottling it due to the memorials. Christ, that is truly clutching at straws.

Al_P said:
Olivavu said:

It happens in football.

At the Etihad, Sterling wasn't offside and Lescott was pulling Suarez's shirt in the box.

And if you think officials favour Liverpool, what about the Carroll goal last week?

Ignoring Skrtel fouling on every corner in the game at home and if you watch the incident last Skrtel again pushed Carroll as he jumps.

He is right though. We have had some good ones.

simon23 said:
inbetween said:
city5189 said:
I find it bizarre that clattenberg blew for the dive by saurez but did not book him for it. I thought any simulation results in a booking??

He chose not to book him because he knew he was walking if he did, no doubt about it

Be very interesting to know what he said to Kompany in explaining why he didnt send him off as he should have done......suarez dived at least twice, the most blatant being the first and as he was already on a yellow he should have been off...not sure it would have made a difference to the result but a one match suspension would have harmed them
yeah someone should ask komps on twitter what was said.I reckon he blew for the dive then realized he already booked him,arse fell out.

Serious question: Will Clattenbeurg have to answer/explain his decisions to a higher authority? Not sure how the process works, I know they have an assessor at the game, but will he, Clattenberg, have to explain why he didn't penalise Suarez for diving or why he failed to award a clear penalty for the foul against Dzeko? Or, will it be a case of "well done Mark, are you free for Norwich on Saturday and does anyone know if that cock womble Fred Done is paying out on Liverpool yet"

Forget the penalties they can be missed, but the Suarez diving incident was shocking it was worse than his first dive , and clattenburg knew it by the look on his face, but quite clearly didn't want to send him off , it was a yellow card and clattenburg bottled it

refs and the media

they aren't all against us. sometimes you just have to admit you just aren't good enough. we've lost all the games that counted this season bar the fizzy cup. chelsea at home. barca. wigan at home and now this.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Al_P said:
Olivavu said:

It happens in football.

He is right though. We have had some good ones.
Also some real shite ones. Off the top of my head;
Negredo goal against Newcastle wrongly ruled out for offside
Villa goal against us - offside
Sunderland goal - Milner fouled in the build up
Yanga Mbiwa's assault on Samir at Sid James' Park - No red card
One of Swansea's goals at the Liberty Stadium - Offside
The derby at the Swamp - both Welbeck and Fellaini should have walked
Today - 3 possible penalties not given and the Klansman not being red carded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.