West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say give us the Villa treatment WH and park the bus. Get the overlaps going with the full backs and fizz balls across the box or always have a spare man on the edge of the box for a nice hard and low shot. Just need to make sure Vinny is the spare man for any balls over the top cause he mops up so sweetly.

Just had a quick look on RAWK. Their delusion is just really laughable. I'm assuming Newcastle are sending out their under 12's as they are already counting that game as a given. In the meantime Andy "lasted a season" Carroll will be doing everything in his power to bring the title back to anfield.

menorcansunshine said:
Just had a quick look on RAWK. Their delusion is just really laughable. I'm assuming Newcastle are sending out their under 12's as they are already counting that game as a given. In the meantime Andy "lasted a season" Carroll will be doing everything in his power to bring the title back to anfield.

It is just weird.

Couldn't sleep last night - not because of the nervousness but the excitement. Can honestly say I am TOTALLY confident. More confident than I was before the QPR game. Oh shit.

In all seriousness, it's not a formality, but I have confidence that the boys are in the right frame of mind.

COME ON CITY. It's gonna be a statement. 9-0 We'll break the record in style. Aguero hatrick, Dzeko hatrick, Yaya, Milner and Nasri. Silva with 9 assists.

Pam said:
menorcansunshine said:

It is just weird.

I'd never been on that forum before this week, it really is the weirdest bunch of fans I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.