Cheese on Toast

kinkladz-ade said:
Try this. lightly toasted bread, melted cheese with some light soy sauce sprinkled on top.
It is awesome

noooooo, you mean lea & perrins worcestershire sauce surely?

CTID1988 said:
Barcon said:
How about this? It must be good because it's all my Dad ate before he died of a heart attack. Melt cheese in pan with milk, onion, salt and pepper. Pour it on some fucking bread. Eat you cunts.

My birds nan makes that when i go round, i know its clogging up every space in my body but its so good

Is she single?

mscenterh750 said:
CTID1988 said:
Barcon said:
How about this? It must be good because it's all my Dad ate before he died of a heart attack. Melt cheese in pan with milk, onion, salt and pepper. Pour it on some fucking bread. Eat you cunts.

My birds nan makes that when i go round, i know its clogging up every space in my body but its so good
Cheese and onion dip, oh I say that's made me slobber. Not had it since I was 14. Gorgeous grub.

Well, she is 86

Esteban de la Sexface said:
CTID1988 said:
mscenterh750 said:
Cheese and onion dip, oh I say that's made me slobber. Not had it since I was 14. Gorgeous grub.

Well, she is 86

I like turtles
That's what it is called in our house, put tomatoes in it to replace the onion, and you have cheese and tomato dip.

bluegirl74 said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Try this. lightly toasted bread, melted cheese with some light soy sauce sprinkled on top.
It is awesome

i used to have lea and perrins on my cheese on toast, then i switched to sweet chilli sauce, now i like a sprinkle of soy sauce.

kinkladz-ade said:
bluegirl74 said:
kinkladz-ade said:
It is awesome

i used to have lea and perrins on my cheese on toast, then i switched to sweet chilli sauce, now i like a sprinkle of soy sauce.

fair enough. the chilli sauce options sounds horrid but i'll try the soy sauce version and let you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.