Funny things that have happened to you in shops.....

dazdon said:
I actually believe Corkys story.

You believed that he had 400 quid when he was 22...? You believed that he bought a gun with said 400 quid...? He could have rented one for 20 quid an hour in Longsight.

If Corky had had 400 quid he'd have had a prozzy hanging off his dick and turned the change into piss within an afternoon.

The fact that a woman didn't run away in fright when the daywalker took his balaclava off, but married him instead.
Leads me to believe it's a load of old bollocks.

waterloo blue said:
The fact that a woman didn't run away in fright when the daywalker took his balaclava off, but married him instead.
Leads me to believe it's a load of old bollocks.
Corky never lies, apart from saying he's better looking than me. Being ginger automatically makes me hotter :)

A few yes ago, whist in B&Q, my youngest daughter, who was 4 at the time, told me she needed the toilet. As I knew we were not going to be long, I asked if she could wait.
Next thing is I look round and see my daughter, knickers round her ankles sat on one of the display toilets ..........
needless to say we were out that store pretty quickly...

Years back I used to work in Comet as a sales lad..... there was this proper battle axe in her 50s who for some god unknown reason didn't mind doing the returns/complaints desk full time. The shit she got off customers on a daily basis was terrible but she'd do it with a hard looking demeanour and I really liked her.

Anyway one day this fucking meathead came in all guns blazing about a fucking toaster he'd bought and didn't work. Screaming at her, really making a scene, all the staff and customers stop what they are doing and watch. He then got personal so I had to walk over....... as I'm doing so the battle axe just coolly hands him back his receipt and says 'What you telling me for, you bought it from Currys across the road'.

The guy couldn't get out the shop quick enough...... with howls of laughter ringing in his ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.