Britain's Ruling Elite

Re: Britains Ruling Elite

Offering people out on an internet forum even if it's a joke is just stupid.

It's more than stupid it's just fuckin' stupid.

I'm reasonably poor in the money and wealth stakes but i'm genuinely happy (And i'm not a flower power freaky fucker with dirty fingernails and a good heart).

I genuinely count my success in the people around me and the way people think of me in the **** or Nice guy percentage.

SWP is probably a nice guy under that brash arrogance all he needs is a little love and a bigger dick.

SWP's back said:
Considering I'm a scummy Mancunian junky loser, you've spent more time on me than your canal side view of Kuwait.
Yeah shouldn't you be painting and drinking absinthe and stuff at The Gorton Rouge?[/quote]

'Painter' some shouted, 'absinthe drinker' others bawled, yet TMQ struggled to give a fuck.

Gorton is too good for you.

TheMightyQuinn said:
'Painter' some shouted, 'absinthe drinker' others bawled, yet TMQ struggled to give a fuck.

Well you've fully succeeded in suspending any discussion on the topic so you've achieved your goal I guess.

And speaking about yourself in the third person, awesome work.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well you've fully succeeded in suspending any discussion on the topic so you've achieved your goal I guess.

I figured with you riding my dick so hard, I'd join you and jump right on with you, sorry.

You continue to throw insults at me about being a painter or what I drink, it's all very much adding to the debate which I'm destroying because I'm naughty.

You've thrown your insults, you've shown your muscles, I'm not arsed and I'll continue to fight the good fight.

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I figured with you riding my dick so hard, I'd join you and jump right on with you, sorry.

You continue to throw insults at me about being a painter or what I drink, it's all very much adding to the debate which I'm destroying because I'm naughty.

You've thrown your insults, you've shown your muscles, I'm not arsed and I'll continue to fight the good fight.
You said you were the artist.

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
You said you were the artist.

I am but not a visual one.

I am also trained in the art of hand to hand combat.
Absinthe going down well then.

What did you have for supper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.