Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redwolf said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes Mario Balotelli could be the 'perfect fit' for Liverpool - but insists they will still miss Luis Suarez. Liverpool are understood to be closing in on a £16million deal to bring the former City forward Balotelli to Anfield and Pellegrini feels he could be a big hit at Anfield.

"I think Mario Balotelli is a very good player. He went from Manchester City to Italy but I think he can play everywhere he wants."

No fucking mention of him being a fucking perfect fit for fucking Bottlepool. Fucking lying c**ts.
They're such cheeky chappies.

Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........
Anyone except the chronically paranoid would have appreciated that my comment was aimed as Sky, not Liverpool or anyone associated with it.

I'm glad, however, that you seem to appreciate our that our two most recent title wins (within the last two decades btw) were based on more than mere expenditure.

Redwolf said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes Mario Balotelli could be the 'perfect fit' for Liverpool - but insists they will still miss Luis Suarez. Liverpool are understood to be closing in on a £16million deal to bring the former City forward Balotelli to Anfield and Pellegrini feels he could be a big hit at Anfield.

"I think Mario Balotelli is a very good player. He went from Manchester City to Italy but I think he can play everywhere he wants."

No fucking mention of him being a fucking perfect fit for fucking Bottlepool. Fucking lying c**ts.

Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........

PMSL it also ends in May and not April.

Champions Biatch

Redwolf said:
Lads,

Monday it begins........
200.gif

Redwolf said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Just like last year ha!ha! Sad bastards outside candle park cheering the champions along them way, we will be Oil right .
Lads,

Monday it begins........

Just like last year Ha,Ha, all the sad bastards outside candle park cheering the champions along, we will be Oil right I can assure you.

Good luck to him but will he be able to understand Brenda through them new set of railings...
The vain twat looks like Tim nice but dim off Harry Enfield....
I'll give Mario til the end of September before he tells mr ed to fuck off....

Redwolf said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Lads,

Monday it begins........
Honestly would rather United win the league than these lot, a bunch of incredibly deluded psychos.

Redwolf said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Lads,

Monday it begins........
Scared? What are you going to do? Nick my hubcaps? Get off Daddy's computer and go and play with your fucking dolls, you spanner.

The telling fact about Mario is that his value seems to be constantly decreasing at a time when his ability should be improving. The good thing for him is that the Italian league is so poor at the min that if he does flop at Liverpool he would easily find another club.

When Mario was at us I loved him for his off the field antics more than his performances on the pitch. There was no doubt that he was a showman and on his day he could be unplayable. However Balo's career has always been based on potential rather than current ability. Without wanting to slag him off he is 24 now. By that age Messi and Ronaldo were world class, Torres was prolific and Rooney was playing a major role for United.

I have seen nothing whatsoever to suggest that Mario will be world class. Whilst I acknowledge that on his day he can destroy teams, so can Adebayor and Torres and neither of them are currently world class. In order to be a world class or even an elite player you need consistency and that's the one thing Balotelli has never shown. One good game in five are not the statistics of a top player.

Don't get me wrong I do not think Mario is a bad player. You do not achieve what he has if you are a bad player. But for all of Mario's achievements he has always been a squad player rather than the main man. At Inter he was overshadowed by Ibra and Eto'o. At us he was back up to Kun and it's no coincidence that AC Milan and Italy were so poor last season when they had to depend on him.

The fact is put Balo in Bayern's or Madrid's squad and he will not look out of place. He will contribute to their success. However, the minute you rely on him for success he goes missing and that is why I honestly believe that he will never be world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.