Food & Service Issues 2014/15 (merged)

Didsbury Dave said:
unexpected item said:
The chicken balti pie, mash and gravy was part of my matchday last season. Bit expensive I know, but after a 130 mile drive to the game, I preferred it to bringing sandwiches. Was a bit perturbed by the news of the pie recipe change but was looking forward to my usual pre match food. However, not only did they not have any chicken balti and was told 'try again at half time, we might have some then', but they've stopped doing the mashed potato this season.

Come on City, if you're going to make such a big deal of the food (which is very tasty tbf), then please go the extra mile and have enough of it on sale before a game. Oh, and can we have the mash back?

You had a chicken balti pie with gravy?

That's a food crime of the highest order. Would you put curry sauce on your roast dinner, or bisto on your bhuna?

The crime my friend is having curry in a pie in the first place. Wrong, so very very wrong!!

Scareye said:
Didsbury Dave said:
unexpected item said:
The chicken balti pie, mash and gravy was part of my matchday last season. Bit expensive I know, but after a 130 mile drive to the game, I preferred it to bringing sandwiches. Was a bit perturbed by the news of the pie recipe change but was looking forward to my usual pre match food. However, not only did they not have any chicken balti and was told 'try again at half time, we might have some then', but they've stopped doing the mashed potato this season.

Come on City, if you're going to make such a big deal of the food (which is very tasty tbf), then please go the extra mile and have enough of it on sale before a game. Oh, and can we have the mash back?

You had a chicken balti pie with gravy?

That's a food crime of the highest order. Would you put curry sauce on your roast dinner, or bisto on your bhuna?

The crime my friend is having curry in a pie in the first place. Wrong, so very very wrong!!

Don't care what's right or wrong, the balti pie, mash and gravy is delicious.

£4 a pint isn't really that expensive. It's pretty much standard price now at all sporting events.

I usually drink in town before the match and usually spend about £4 in town. If anything annoys me it's the very slow service. I don't think the actual beer prices are that prohibitive.

We've given up drinking in the ground these days, which is a shame.

The service is painfully slow which means you have to down a flat pint in 3-4 minutes. They should sack the pumps off and just sell cans/plastic bottles or do what they do in Germany with the pre-paid cards.

I last bought a pint about 5 seasons ago and it was like drinking battery acid! When I took it back to complain, some spotty kid shrugged his shoulders when I told him there was sodium hydroxide(pump line cleaner) in my lager! He poured me another one which still had the same acrid taste of the first pint, so I slung it and went to my seat early.

I tried one of the pulled pork barms, erm I mean muffins ; ) influenced by the poncey Jamie Oliver, and it tasted as though he had pulled his pork over the damned thing!

I eat and drink before I get in the ground now, simple as that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.