The assassination that never was. Sadly.

johnnytapia said:
malg said:
The one thing this Board never fails to remind me of, is how bitter and loathesome those on the Left can be. The same people who come and espouse compassion for the most vulnerable in society, and slate the Right for not being 'sympathetic/understanding/empathetic', but then spout on about how much suffering they'd enjoy visited upon an ex prime minister, or even as far as saying they'd actively support the IRA murdering a serving prime minister.........nowt as weird as folk, or as hateful as a Leftie.

It's quite acceptable to espouse compassion and want the untimely death of someone who would cause the untold deaths of hundreds of others through his/her (in)actions. You can flower it up in whatever right-wing rhetoric you care to choose: the woman was unhinged and clearly unable or unwilling to accept the consequences of her policies, whereby, swathes of society were left to flounder as she hoovered up support from the daft twats that thought being able to buy their own council house, owning shares in a company that was already theirs, made her a model of selflessness.
I take it you'll celebrate Blair's death then?

malg said:
johnnytapia said:
malg said:
The one thing this Board never fails to remind me of, is how bitter and loathesome those on the Left can be. The same people who come and espouse compassion for the most vulnerable in society, and slate the Right for not being 'sympathetic/understanding/empathetic', but then spout on about how much suffering they'd enjoy visited upon an ex prime minister, or even as far as saying they'd actively support the IRA murdering a serving prime minister.........nowt as weird as folk, or as hateful as a Leftie.

It's quite acceptable to espouse compassion and want the untimely death of someone who would cause the untold deaths of hundreds of others through his/her (in)actions. You can flower it up in whatever right-wing rhetoric you care to choose: the woman was unhinged and clearly unable or unwilling to accept the consequences of her policies, whereby, swathes of society were left to flounder as she hoovered up support from the daft twats that thought being able to buy their own council house, owning shares in a company that was already theirs, made her a model of selflessness.
I take it you'll celebrate Blair's death then?
He died, politically, a long time ago.

I think it's entirely normal to dislike someone who hides, protects and enables the world's most prolific child abuser. Nothing to do with politics or being petty. Just not into mass child abuse. Sorry.

savile-thatcher_2437786b.jpg

TheMightyQuinn said:
I think it's entirely normal to dislike someone who hides, protects and enables the world's most prolific child abuser. Nothing to do with politics or being petty. Just not into mass child abuse. Sorry.

Is there any evidence that Thatcher knew with any degree of certainty what Savile was up to? I am not saying that she didn't but I haven't heard anything about it. And what has it to do with the story? Are you suggesting that in 1983 Hilary Mantel knew what Savile was up to and had some inside information that Thatcher was enabling his paedophilia?
What about Blair, was he in on it?
[bigimg]http://www.skibbereeneagle.ie/web/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/savile.jpg[/bigimg]

and Diana?

[bigimg]http://i2.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article4182577.ece/alternates/s615/image-10-for-the-real-jimmy-saville-gallery-926195150.jpg[/bigimg]

Brown?
[bigimg]http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Savile-Brown.jpg[/bigimg]

Seems to me that pretty much anyone who was anyone was chummy with the ****. Were they all in on it?

TheMightyQuinn said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the photo suggests she over 16 years old.

stony said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
TGR said:
She was voted into power 3 times in a row - it cannot be argued she was a very popular leader with the people of Britain.
She went off the rails at the end but in her pomp she was unstoppable and the people voted for her on a repeated basis.
Most of the posters on here who 'hate' her were probably not even born when she was in power and that is just so laughable.
You had to be around at the time to fully understand and appreciate the woman.

Rubbish, I'll start, I'm 48, hate the woman in life and death, false accent, toady to the elite, traitor to her sex and class, killer of Argentines in retreat, the list is endless.

She didn't even help the boot lickers that even now sing her praises with poo on their tongues - certainly Labour were economically and socially better for middle england than the tories - the ultimate irony.

I hate Thatcher as much as anyone, but that is fucking nonsense.

I saw it on the telly on that documentary a few months ago about how the falklands conflict nearly all went tits up - you telling me TV has lied to me again??

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

look at them closely, they could be twins, same bone structure, the lot!!

BigJimLittleJim said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

look at them closely, they could be twins, same bone structure, the lot!!

It's quite wrong to put up a picture of that evil-doer, that abuser of the innocent, someone who dyed their hair a ridiculous hue in the vain hope we'd all believe they were somehow younger and not notice their satanic practices.

As for Savile...

BigJimLittleJim said:
stony said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
Rubbish, I'll start, I'm 48, hate the woman in life and death, false accent, toady to the elite, traitor to her sex and class, killer of Argentines in retreat, the list is endless.

She didn't even help the boot lickers that even now sing her praises with poo on their tongues - certainly Labour were economically and socially better for middle england than the tories - the ultimate irony.

I saw it on the telly on that documentary a few months ago about how the falklands conflict nearly all went tits up - you telling me TV has lied to me again??

Are you referring to the Belgrano incident ?

stony said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
stony said:

Are you referring to the Belgrano incident ?

I am of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.