Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

Puppet Master Silva said:
Bluewonder said:
Foe23 said:
The defence rests
I really don't see how a snapshot of non-contextual statistics constitutes a conclusive argument.

Key passes, assists, chances created and goals over the course of an entire season are now considered non-contextual statistics? Embarrassing.
This is one of the most utterly clueless comments I've ever heard. You clearly don't understand the game.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Bluewonder said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
1. your personal opinion , which is insignificant to me.

2. the foreign media ? your generalisation is unproven and inaccurate , is this the same "foreign media" that thought mezut ozil , would take the premiership by storm , how wrong could they be ?

3. i think you will find barca and spain were built around several world class players ,neither were a one man team , and iniesta only reached his level of performance because of the outstanding world class players along side him. Casillas, ramos , pique ,puyol , busquets , alonso , xavi , pedro , villa etc etc and yet you state the the team revolved around iniesta , now that is really bizarre.
1. Fine by me, although I'm not sure why you're continuing to debate if you're that uninterested.

2. Iniesta has been nominated, shortlisted for, and even won virtually every individual accolade in football. I think the generalisation is fairly accurate.

3. Undoubtedly Spain have had brilliant players, and Silva himself was one. But that Iniesta and Xavi partnership is legendary, whether it be for Barca or Spain. It is widely regarded, by people who know their football, that Iniesta is the delectable cherry on the top of that very perfect Spanish cake.

much as i appreciate your self proclaimed position as spokesman for the football fraternity , it is just your personal opinion , i treat your giggs comments with disdain , because proclaiming the family shagger is a world class player on a bluemoon forum is inappropiate , you can go on rag cafe , united we wank or our own united thread , to stick your tongue up the preverbial manyoo arse.
Even if he was a complete c**t, it doesn't change the fact he was a top player. Just because I have a wider understanding of the game than your blue-tinted myopia, doesn't mean I'm a rag sycophant. Grow up.

Silva is better than Pele , Maradona , Messi and Ronaldo put together, he is the best player the world has ever seen, strange one but as not once won are Player of the Year in the 4 seasons he as been here oh and players of premier league thought that Adam Lallana was better than him last year and some of you actually think he is better than Iniesta

Cant wait to see his corners on Tuesday night with no whip straight into the keeper`s mid-rift he actually played well on Saturday but some of you must wank about him every night cause of his 4 yards side wards passes

Jack74 said:
Silva is better than Pele , Maradona , Messi and Ronaldo put together, he is the best player the world has ever seen, strange one but as not once won are Player of the Year in the 4 seasons he as been here oh and players of premier league thought that Adam Lallana was better than him last year and some of you actually think he is better than Iniesta

Cant wait to see his corners on Tuesday night with no whip straight into the keeper`s mid-rift he actually played well on Saturday but some of you must wank about him every night cause of his 4 yards side wards passes
I can't wait to see you get hit by a bus

Bluewonder said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Bluewonder said:
I really don't see how a snapshot of non-contextual statistics constitutes a conclusive argument.

Key passes, assists, chances created and goals over the course of an entire season are now considered non-contextual statistics? Embarrassing.
This is one of the most utterly clueless comments I've ever heard. You clearly don't understand the game.

The hilarity when he realises it's his own comment.

Jack74 said:

Lol..why do you dislike him so much ?

Jack74 said:

Seek help.

Jack74 said:

Wow!!

Jack74 said:

This statement is far more nonsensical than the Silva vs Iniesta debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.