Scholes, ITV disgrace

Satsuma-headed prick. His opinion is meaningless bollocks, especially when it comes to City.

If you take away the fact that Scholes was a United player, then it's hard to find fault with what he's said - just as many of my City mates have agreed so.

Ferdinand's tweets though, were a joke, but then he's a fucking clown anyway.

Some of my United mates complain on a weekly basis how whenever their games are covered, it's always an ex-Liverpool player providing the "expert analysis".

united had to have somebody working in the champions league this season or they would be watch eastenders other than itv and Manchester city I think he had a good game but should have got booked for the mouthing he was giving also I think lee dixon man marked him out of the game at fullback but the ref was shocking adrian Charles how did you miss so much

Latics Fan SJK said:
If you take away the fact that Scholes was a United player, then it's hard to find fault with what he's said - just as many of my City mates have agreed so.

Ferdinand's tweets though, were a joke, but then he's a fucking clown anyway.

Some of my United mates complain on a weekly basis how whenever their games are covered, it's always an ex-Liverpool player providing the "expert analysis".

That's a little like saying if you take away the fact that Garry Glitter is a child molester, he'd make a great baby sitter!!

AndyTheCatalystMorrison said:
The Road Sweeper said:
Paul Scholes is first rate, first class wanker. Out of all the bitter bell ends that have ever played for those fuckers he is the bitterest of the lot. He is a turd. A little, bent, thick, biased, ginger, bitter, inane half wit. A monosyllabic, turgid, unintelligible moron. This classless, ungracious shit head can't wait to have a pop.

Now TV have given him an opportunity to air his childish, moronic insults.

From his "mis timed" tackles to his muttering, shuffling TV appearances, this man is a supreme cretin.

Who remembers his comments after he scored a last minute header against us at the Etihad a few years ago? Something along the lines of: "I really enjoyed that goal. City thought they were a big club. We proved they aren't."

Many City fans were duped and bought into his quiet, man-of-the-people persona. Well he isn't. He never was. He's an ugly, charmless, hateful, spiteful tosser.

Spot on mate. I played cricket against him years ago (just before he started becoming a regular in the first team squad and the GPC stopped him playing). He was an obnoxious little cnut even then. And that was not just through my blue-tinted specs, the rags on my team thought exactly the same.

Small penis syndrome

My issue was he had his intro all worked out before a ball had even be kicked.

He mentioned our fans in a piece with the Independent the other week. He's since allowed that to percolate in his tiny-red infested mind.

I'm sure it sounded quite clever in his head, he had it all worked out, also dovetailed quite nicely with the empty seats backdrop 15 minutes before kick-off.

Show me a ground outside of Turkey or Greece where this supposed stadium is full and bouncing in anticipation.

He cited the shit hole, Arsenal Liverpool and Chelsea.

Do me a fucking favour.

75,000 empty fucking seats at one particular ground last night, eh?

I cant believe people on here are defending him. What a fookin joke!. He was rippin our fans so much, he had to be interupted and taken off the subject. Was sayin we dont create an atmos like chels, arsenal and rags who 'get old trafford rockin'. What a deluded twat !. Just ripped us constantly while that soft twat of a so called city fan just sat there !.

I can only assume scholes got a right ribbin off a bunch of city fans on his way to the studio and was worked up because that was a joke !. Disgraceful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.