Don Karleone said:
B_1dfA3UsAAoqQr.jpg

Rumoured away shirt.

I kinda like it

I do as well.

It's a bluemoon graphic and theme I think

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
adidas has done all the work for them with the NYCFC kit...they should really copy it incorporating the necessary changes

We should just scrap Nike and go with Adidas, they make the best kits in the business at the moment in my opinion.

I'm sure you are right but I don't think the powers that be give a fuck about your opinion

Don't like the white collar too much, but that away kit is rockin' it.

I miss our black kit from last year so good to see some black back.

man_city_away_kit_combi_2013_14_nike_sjp.jpg

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
adidas has done all the work for them with the NYCFC kit...they should really copy it incorporating the necessary changes

We should just scrap Nike and go with Adidas, they make the best kits in the business at the moment in my opinion.

I don't buy Nike never had done I would love Adidas

grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:

I'm sure you are right but I don't think the powers that be give a fuck about your opinion

hahaha, unfortunately not mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.