Evans vs Toronto

Damocles

Administrator
For those who were asleep

But more more interesting is his post match interview where he seems absolutely buzzing.

The lad was born in Cheadle and has been a Blue his whole life. He was also the one who performed the Pirlo like assist in Abu Dhabi if you recall that mid season friendly against Hamburg

I really don't get Evans. In friendlies for the first team he seems to turn into ten times the player he normally is. When you see things like that or the pass against Hamburg, it makes you wonder how he can't get a proper loan

the problem for george evans is that no matter how good he plays, he won't be given chance. In dubai ? he was one of the best players on the pitch, the next game we had was boro in the cup and he wasn't even on the bench. He scored a brilliant goal last night and if kelechi or pozo scored that goal everyone on here would be going crazy about it. he isn't progressing stuck in the youth team. If i was him and wasn't given a chance soon id definitly leave.

great goal swell. I think he could end up being a top class midfielder he just needs a chance !

Last edited:
I really don't get Evans. In friendlies for the first team he seems to turn into ten times the player he normally is. When you see things like that or the pass against Hamburg, it makes you wonder how he can't get a proper loan

It's very odd. Some players just need to play with better players to stand out. If he's looking up trying to pick out a run from Sergio it's a very different game than trying to stick it onto some journeyman's head. I don't see him getting a proper shot, as he keeps 'failing' in his loan moves but I think we could be letting one slip the net here.

I really hope we can give him a first team appearance, he'll be the first blue to have come through every age group.

I could hit a goal like that, and a pass like that. Problem is, I could probably only do it once every 2 or 300 attempts.

I suggest that the people who watch him train day in day out will have a fairly good idea of how capable he is, and he is either on the pitch because they are trying him out with the first team, or because they are putting him in the shop window. Either way, it suggests that they regard him as either someone they are interested in, or someone that other clubs will be interested in.

I'd have said the fact that he can do it for the first team but they don't particularly want him at Walsall or Doncaster is a positive sign. If you want to see how good a player is, surround him with good players.

i was in the crowd at the end the goal was scored on and let me tell you it was enjoyed by everyone in the house! shut up the pathetic rags behind the goal to boot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.