Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely trying to get a few games in the new stand next season, drive past it this weekend and it's looking good. Only thing we're missing now imo is maybe The clubs initials or the clubs name drawn in a section of the ground which has been discussed before.
Not sure if there's any matchday tickets available in that new tier; haven't they all gone as seasoncards? I'm over for the Watford game at the end of August and I wouldn't mind getting a seat in there (been in all the others except the North/Family stand). But I'm not holding out much hope.

Not sure if there's any matchday tickets available in that new tier; haven't they all gone as seasoncards? I'm over for the Watford game at the end of August and I wouldn't mind getting a seat in there (been in all the others except the North/Family stand). But I'm not holding out much hope.
unfortunately this may well be the case, i still be fishing round for any spares from people that cant make it throughout the season, though.

10928929_980885875289395_7693744354716104810_o.jpg

Will be as away fans allocation will be rarely used in full

I think there will be quite a few of the more expensive seats on sale in the new stand. The ones at the back of the front few rows that were £600 for S/Ts, just in front of the £380 seats.

I quite like the seats at the Academy Stadium (random shades of blue) - did the powers that be once consider unifying that seat style at the Etihad (I guess with the new seats already going in, that isn't now going to happen)...or would it just look utterly shite in the larger stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.