Premier League International Cup 2015/16

In our Group are as above Borussia Monchengladbach, including Sunderland and Athletic Bilbao.

Tried uploading the tables for this years tournament but it did not work so will leave to you gentlemen. My battery went on my tablet and now I am damned if I can find the tables but I know I got them off the official FA Premier League website. Somewhere under News and features but just can't find it anymore. Good luck.

Tried uploading the tables for this years tournament but it did not work so will leave to you gentlemen. My battery went on my tablet and now I am damned if I can find the tables but I know I got them off the official FA Premier League website. Somewhere under News and features but just can't find it anymore. Good luck.
Errr...

Just above your post perhaps?

try your link again - shows last years tables.
That's peculiar, it definitely was this years when I posted and showed today's date, not the 8th of May. They really are trying to hide this competition. I'm at work now so can't check my history until tomorrow.

That's peculiar, it definitely was this years when I posted and showed today's date, not the 8th of May. They really are trying to hide this competition. I'm at work now so can't check my history until tomorrow.

Haha I checked my own history before and it came up with the same as your link, showed last years tables / results. Like you say peculiar, spent ages trying to find it again and it has disappeared from the FA Premier League website and my history!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.