United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see them doing another mad dash in the market like last season once they realise how shite they are after the first 2 games

They are the only club in the world who could have such an appalling summer in terms of ins, outs and want aways yet are still built up as title challengers

They've had it!!
It's clear for all to see that Van Gaal isn't up to much, the structure of the club is all over the place and thier transfer policy seems to be buy shit but tell everyone how great they are

Let's have it right, the RB they bought is likely to be shit, Maldini would struggle next to the Jones and Smalling. Sagna, who has years of experience in the league struggled due to roataion and other defenders poor form - this Italian bloke has no chance!

The Barca president says that he has no plans to sell anybody so Pedro move likely to be off - even Rickie Lambert has gone to the Bagiies what are their plans now ha ha ha

soz - just edited as I see the flaw in my post - I assume they have a plan.....

The amount of posts on Twitterabout their new kit is getting ridiculous. I can understand their fans/followers getting excited, b ut these are thje likes of the Beeb and Sky posting tweets;

Just seen the trailer for the new utd kit, and isn't the video just a rip off of the Frank Gallagher pre match video at City ?

Where do i start.

A relative to my wife who lives in Malta but originate from Australia arranged for there two boys to attend the Manchester United Soccer School at Denstone near Leek. I drove them down to enrol but not before arranging and attending a Manchester City tour two day prior for a treat however, they are Swamp supporters and nothing I could possibly do will alter that.

On attending this what can only be described as a Pontins for football and a money making machine, accommodating boys and girls from all over the world for a week of football skills, supervised by young teams of track suited individuals, with the rag badge prominent on the chest for all these gullible parents to witness.

On the last day they are all transported back to the arena of scaffolding for tour of the ground and the parents are invited to attend a presentation which can only be described as circus where there left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing, performed by a mouth piece from Stockport with a microphone tying his utmost to entertain and run down the clock for the two hours allocated in the Stretford end.

On summary, this whole charade can only be described as I said earlier as a massive money making machine, to supply and promote a product to brain washed and ignorant individuals from all four corners of this world gullible enough to take this all in.

I just wanted to truly be sick because they seem to have the knack to be able to push this product in the direction they want it to go by telling them that they are now part of this great family AT THE THEATRE OF DREAMS etc etc etc.

Puke, puke puke.

Round two.

Just got back from the swamp after taking the two lads to the Mega Store? for signed shirts. The 8 years old shirt with badges name and number, £75. The 11 year old’s shirt with badges name and number £81, robbing bastards!!.

Thank god that’s over, felt physically sick throughout the whole ordeal. never again and quite depressing to be around so many brain washed individual.

Round two.

Just got back from the swamp after taking the two lads to the Mega Store? for signed shirts. The 8 years old shirt with badges name and number, £75. The 11 year old’s shirt with badges name and number £81, robbing bastards!!.

Thank god that’s over, felt physically sick throughout the whole ordeal. never again and quite depressing to be around so many brain washed individual.

I don't make a habit of defending United but aren't those sort of prices the going rate?

I don't make a habit of defending United but aren't those sort of prices the going rate?
We're charging nearly £42 for kids' home shirts (without any names/numbers or sleeve badges or autographs on them). Add the PL badges and a name and number on the back and you're up to £57. I'd imagine we probably wouldn't be an awful long way behind them for an autographed shirt.

I don't think they can attract the sort of players they used to, because they're just not very good anymore. Last season they spent millions and bought in some big names, but they still struggled to make 4th, and it was only the fact that the dippers were garbage, and of course the form of De Gea, that got them that far.

The Turtle seems to fall out with every fucker and they seem to have no forward plan other than just throw money on proven mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.