The Calais problem (merged)

You're missing the point that most of these are lying as to who they are and in a lot of cases are violent, this isn't a case of desperately poor people on the run far from it.
That is what you want to think, then you can pretend you are altruistic rather than accepting your own desire to protect what you have at the expense of others . but it is as true as so many convenient untruths, like most benefits recipients are scroungers, most businessmen are tax dodgers that the lazy on the left and right persist with.

How am I incorrect all I posted is that many disguise who they are and where they are from.
I hadn't read your post, just replying to Ken when he disagreed with my claim that they weren't asylum seekers (and he used your name).

If that's what you said, then that's correct BUT I still say they aren't asylum seekers.

You're missing the point that most of these are lying as to who they are and in a lot of cases are violent, this isn't a case of desperately poor people on the run far from it.
I guess you have spoken to them and researched their back ground have you it was that in the express and taken as fact?

That is what you want to think, then you can pretend you are altruistic rather than accepting your own desire to protect what you have at the expense of others . but it is as true as so many convenient untruths, like most benefits recipients are scroungers, most businessmen are tax dodgers that the lazy on the left and right persist with.

No I am not, these people are hiding their identity if they want in they need to tell us who they are, we don't need to take in economic migrants and we don't have a quota to fill. A lot of these people may very well be shocking criminals in their own country.

You can't compare the space in Australia to the space in the UK that's ridiculous.
I didn't compare I stated that Australia could take more as could nearly every country in the west . Wanting to protect what you have is not the same as not having capacity.

I hadn't read your post, just replying to Ken when he disagreed with my claim that they weren't asylum seekers (and he used your name).

If that's what you said, then that's correct BUT I still say they aren't asylum seekers.

I don't think they are mate but they are economic migrants in France and as soon as they hit the UK they claim asylum, like you said if they were genuine asylum seekers like they purported to be they wouldn't be ditching their passports then shaking their heads when asked where they are from. Imagine going to a country demanding to be let in without proving who you are?

And yorknomore is incorrect, asylum is claimed, under EU and Worldwide law, as being the first safe haven you enter. They are all in France. As such, they can't be asylum seekers as they can claim asylum in France.

And yes, I can use the Internet, your figures are bullshit.

I thought you would think that. boo hoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.