Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met him once with his Mum and Dad in Kendals car park after my wife had nearly knocked him over driving into a space!! They were all very nice and he was especially humble (although that may have just been shock at how close his career was to being ended). Nevertheless he has been an excellent servant for our club. If anyone were to look at his goals for us on youtube as a prospective player that we were looking at rather than as a player we are selling the usual suspects on here would be creaming themselves over him!!
I for one wish him good luck for the future (unless of course he is playing us). Before you all go on at how few posts I have and therefore no right to an opinion, I have been around a long time, but as a lurking reader rather than regular writer!!

Probably his last touch in a city shirt was a goal, thanks for the important goals Edin,best for both parties that you move on now. I wish him well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.